PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Barley anything if I’m not mistaken. Unfortunately I purchased the exact amount of ltc and am not going to be home to make up the difference. I have the proof I was originally supposed to pay what I did. Their error needs to be fixed imo. As well “Vickie” has stopped responding to my emails after having me “wait a moment” hours ago.
My source quotes me a price in bitcoin, I pay that amount in bitcoin withing 24 hours usually regardless of the fluctuation, and life goes on

My source quotes me a price in bitcoin, I pay that amount in bitcoin withing 24 hours usually regardless of the fluctuation, and life goes on
Not a bad deal but I can see where either party could seriously get burned on that. For example you put in a 1k order and bitcoin jumps 20% in 8hrs. Do you just lose $200? Same for the source. I try to pay as soon as I get wallet info.

Why not just buy the coin and immediately send it out to the address you are paying?

The only delay is YOU holding onto the coin. Why hold onto it?

Where does one get o3? I treat my stoppers with either metricide or hydrogen peroxide and have never had an issue. Vials I've always used an autoclave in pouches.

So is alcohol not good for sterilizing the stoppers? What about autoclaving them as well?
Will this be the same for both rubber n silicon stoppers?

Why not just buy the coin and immediately send it out to the address you are paying?

The only delay is YOU holding onto the coin. Why hold onto it?
I sent right away their delay was I. Checking. Just waiting game now

So is alcohol not good for sterilizing the stoppers? What about autoclaving them as well?
I'd be worried they'd melt. Silicone can probably withstand the heat but I doubt it. Alcohol is not sufficient to sterilize

Put in order paying LTC. Sent exact Amount (have screenshots) as requested. Order was on waiting for payment an hour later so I hit the pay now button and it’s now quoting me a different LTC amount. I’ve already sent payment.

NOT PERFORMING ANY REP DUTIES just trying to help ease ur worry. Sometimes the fees will slightly offset the amount received (especially if sending from coinbase account) n the system doesn't automatically recognize the payment. They will need to manually check n verify ur payment. With the provided screenshots n as long as the correct amount was sent to the correct address u shouldn't have any issues. Good idea to have proof to cover ur ass. Also have to remember they r about 12-15 hours ahead of us depending on ur location.

NOT PERFORMING ANY REP DUTIES just trying to help ease ur worry. Sometimes the fees will slightly offset the amount received (especially if sending from coinbase account) n the system doesn't automatically recognize the payment. They will need to manually check n verify ur payment. With the provided screenshots n as long as the correct amount was sent to the correct address u shouldn't have any issues. Good idea to have proof to cover ur ass. Also have to remember they r about 12-15 hours ahead of us depending on ur location.
and I'll perform non rep duties. their system should quote a number in bitcoin and automatically recognize it when they receive it. this is the first source where I've heard of anyone having a problem like this (go figure)

I'd be worried they'd melt. Silicone can probably withstand the heat but I doubt it. Alcohol is not sufficient to sterilize

I stuck some silicon ones in my autoclave n they held up temp was about 250°F (17-18 psi) for approx 20 min.

and I'll perform non rep duties. their system should quote a number in bitcoin and automatically recognize it when they receive it. this is the first source where I've heard of anyone having a problem like this (go figure)

Yes that's what happens when the correct amount is sent.

Yea that's how most sources do it (at least one other source that I've used)

The one order I placed with panda a while back, they only gave the $$ amount not bitcoin. It kinda leaves you to figure out how much you should send.

Unless they've changed it since. But that's how I remember it being.

Boiling in hydrogen peroxide usually works fine.
Sterilization (microbiology) - Wikipedia

Stoppers (and vials too) can also be left overnight in dilute lye, like 1 N Sodium Hydroxide
Sterilization (microbiology) - Wikipedia
but you'll need to rinse them ONLY WITH STERILE FILTERED WATER, to keep sterility.
Personally, I prefer filtered methanol to rinse. It exaporates faster than water does, and provides an additional sterilization step as it evaporates.
Just check to make sure the syringe filter resists alcohol
http://m.restek.com/pdfs/GNTS2122-UNV.pdf
Absolutely no need for an autoclave if done propely.

Yes that's what happens when the correct amount is sent.
way to dance around the issue in rep fashion, just another case of this source being to stupid to do it right. Do they refund the difference when they end up with more by the time it's paid (I doubt it)