PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yes and some shady website stuff. Also you have to stay up late to be able to talk to Vickie the customer service lady. She’ll tell you to wait a little and be patient while she “has somone checking for you”. Then she’ll ghost you all night till the next day or the day after.
if Vicky is in china.. theyr up while were sleeping.. fyi

if Vicky is in china.. theyr up while were sleeping.. fyi
Yea. Which means you gotta stay up to talk to her. Which means if she sais “hold on a moment” and ghosts you till 5 in the morning your time you’re stuck waiting for the next night again.

Yea. Which means you gotta stay up to talk to her. Which means if she sais “hold on a moment” and ghosts you till 5 in the morning your time you’re stuck waiting for the next night again.
I had a similar problem. Sent bitcoin to the address they gave me but by the time it got to them it had fluctuated and I owed them a couple of bucks. Didn’t realize till after when I checked the site that there was an issue. Emailed them and was told it was ok. It took about 3 days to sort out but it did sort out. If you’re only a day in I would try to chill a little. There is a big ass time delay and probably not the best staffed customer service dept. I’m not very patient but with international shit you got to be. Don’t blow up this thread with how poor you think they are handling it just yet. Give it a few days. By all means though if you get fucked burn this shit down.

I can't comment because I don't know the details of these gentlemen's issue.

But I'm looking forward to the tattooed assholes.
Wait. What about tattooed assholes. Did I miss something. Is it chicks. I love me some chicks with dirty tattooed B holes. No dudes though. I may be Greek but I’m not that Greek.

I had a similar problem. Sent bitcoin to the address they gave me but by the time it got to them it had fluctuated and I owed them a couple of bucks. Didn’t realize till after when I checked the site that there was an issue. Emailed them and was told it was ok. It took about 3 days to sort out but it did sort out. If you’re only a day in I would try to chill a little. There is a big ass time delay and probably not the best staffed customer service dept. I’m not very patient but with international shit you got to be. Don’t blow up this thread with how poor you think they are handling it just yet. Give it a few days. By all means though if you get fucked burn this shit down.
Domestic US was guaranteed through email it would be on my doorstep 5 days after placing order.

Domestic US was guaranteed

You do realize this is a criminal enterprise we are talking about here right?

Not trying to be a dick, but talking about "guarantees" and "bad customer service" from your Chinese supplier of illegal drugs doesn't make much sense.

These things are nothing but marketing gimmicks, not unlike the "purity seals" and "holograms" etc on Pharmacom's stuff.

These are not legit operations either medically or commercially speaking.

Considering all of these things were quite well known and posted here repeatedly when you made your order, the only thing to say that hasn't been said a billion times in this very thread (again, before you ordered) is:

Caveat emptor.

Not trying to be a dick, but talking about "guarantees" and "bad customer service" from your Chinese supplier of illegal drugs doesn't make much sense.

These things are nothing but marketing gimmicks, not unlike the "purity seals" and "holograms" etc on Pharmacom's stuff.

Considering all of these things were quite well known and posted here repeatedly when you made your order, the only thing to say that hasn't been said a billion times in this very thread (again, before you ordered) is:

Caveat emptor.
buyer beware im guessing lol

Caveat emptor.
Never had a problem getting cocaine from my dealer. It wasnt legit either

Caveat emptor.

You’re repeating information people have already said. And following me around the forum post bashing doesn’t interest me. They gaurenteed a product in a specific time so I am assuming they will deliver.

Never had a problem getting cocaine from my dealer. It wasnt legit either

Did you post about his customer service and guarantees like you were going to lodge a complaint with the BBB?

Especially after 6 guys on the block told you he had issues like as you were walking down to buy from him?

If so, my post would apply. If not, then it wouldn't.

And following me around the forum post bashing doesn’t interest me.

No one is following you, idiot.

You are spam posting shit in other sub-forums that doesn't belong. It sticks out like a sore thumb.

You are spam posting here after knowingly placing an order with source in serious trouble.

Caveat emptor.

Thanks for sharing that, but in this case, he ordered some gear with his hard earned money, and the source has fucked up. On the other hand, this is why we keep telling everyone not to order till they get their shit together

Did you post about his customer service and guarantees like you were going to lodge a complaint with the BBB?

Especially after 6 guys on the block told you he had issues like as you were walking down to buy from him?

If so, my post would apply. If not, then it wouldn't.

No one is following you, idiot.

You are spam posting shit in other sub-forums that doesn't belong. It sticks out like a sore thumb.

You are spam posting here after knowingly placing an order with source in serious trouble.

Half of what you say is legitimately useless. The analogy’s and comparisons you make are that of a first grader. Take your blue balls rage elsewhere friend.