PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Let me clarify my earlier review a few pages back. Since there are some questions. Yes this was my first review here but not new to steroids been a member on eroids for about 5 years. Secondly this is not my first time brewing raws and ive never seen Test E powder that was a solid rock at room temp. So trashed it. Tren I felt none of the usual side or any strength increases. These raws were ordered domestic right before he had issues with domestic shop. So it very well may not be PPl fault at all but a dubious reshipper who just grabbed whatever powder they had around. I was not trying to scam or get free shit just letting people know my experience. Im seeing good bloods from international raws so I will probably give them another shot but order international. Thank you.

as far I know, this is an open forum, he can post whatever he wants within the rules, and if you don't like it, put him on ignore

I think what he meant is @Kpaxi jumps to conclusions with every chance he gets. First he got scammed, then they lost his payment, they dont respond to his emails, the Tren ace is bunk. Then tries to act like a vet saying his main handle lurked the forum for years. And tells other members to chill out.

He needs to just relax for a little. The more he posts the more he looks like a fool.

@rpbb You can make your list for PPL, and I'll make mine for @Kpaxi and if he doesnt relax I can gaurentee you your list will look like nothing compared to mine.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. Thanks for clearing up the Tren Ace problem. Customer service should be a little more specific so you dont have people spreading rumors about bunk gear.

I think what he meant is @Kpaxi jumps to conclusions with every chance he gets. First he got scammed, then they lost his payment, they dont respond to his emails, the Tren ace is bunk. Then tries to act like a vet saying his main handle lurked the forum for years. And tells other members to chill out.

He needs to just relax for a little. The more he posts the more he looks like a fool.

@rpbb You can make your list for PPL, and I'll make mine for @Kpaxi and if he doesnt relax I can gaurentee you your list will look like nothing compared to mine.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. Thanks for clearing up the Tren Ace problem. Customer service should be a little more specific so you dont have people spreading rumors about bunk gear.

you're nut hugging of ppl is no better than kpaxi posting constantly, but everyone puts up with it anyways. like I said, if you don't like what he's posting, put him on ignore. There's still a ton of issues with this lab that haven't been resolved, and as far as I'm concerned, everything they do wrong should be called out

you're nut hugging of ppl is no better than kpaxi posting constantly, but everyone puts up with it anyways. like I said, if you don't like what he's posting, put him on ignore. There's still a ton of issues with this lab that haven't been resolved, and as far as I'm concerned, everything they do wrong should be called out

I'm not denying the problems. But its another thing to jump to conclusions. The only reason I still have faith in PPL is because of the rep here. When have you seen a source refund thousands of dollars worth of gear? I get they made a mistake, and it was the right thing to do, but an illegal business usually doesnt refund people if they do something wrong.

5 days ta domestic from time payment was made. Looks like some people are getting problems but this time no delays. Everything received as ordered

I stopped in to learn and see more updates about ppl... I walked away with little info regarding the current status of ppl but learned tons about child support!!!

Why would you refrigerate them? Have a nice drink of clen after you get inside on a hot day after mowing the lawn?