PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Can anyone tell me if they use aromasin on cycle and what their doses are. I’ve been using adex and next cycle wanted to try something else. I can and have kept E2 in check with adex but for some reason I always develop a little lump behind the nipple sometimes both. So was thinking about switching it up and seeing if that helps. I was debating on posting this in the pct thread but technically it’s not and wasn’t sure how much response I would get if I started my own thread so I just figured I’d ask. I’m not asking for doses in lieu of blood work. Just trying to get an idea of a baseline to start at and what to make my caps/liquid dose at.

Can anyone tell me if they use aromasin on cycle and what their doses are. I’ve been using adex and next cycle wanted to try something else. I can and have kept E2 in check with adex but for some reason I always develop a little lump behind the nipple sometimes both. So was thinking about switching it up and seeing if that helps. I was debating on posting this in the pct thread but technically it’s not and wasn’t sure how much response I would get if I started my own thread so I just figured I’d ask. I’m not asking for doses in lieu of blood work. Just trying to get an idea of a baseline to start at and what to make my caps/liquid dose at.
Aromasin I use 10mg every day to every other day depending on what I'm running

squeeze that titty.. maybe the lump is milk!!!
are you running and aas that might raise prolac??

For estrogen or test. You mean bro science that states when all your receptors are flooded that shit goes right to your titties? Pretty sure that’s all rumored bro science boss. May be mistaken tho.
I thought I ignored this retard??
ya.. my estro receptors... smh