PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Update;
Received an email saying that they were unable to give me tracking number on my first order because their “guy” was out of town. This order is going on three weeks now...
Also said an injectable item I ordered was out of stock (but was in stock when I ordered because the site doesn’t allow u to order when it’s says out of stock) and it’ll probably get shipped out by Friday when their guy gets back in town.
Funny thing is @Elite_Labs says he’s be filling their orders even though everybody thought he’d been fired. And now that @Elite_Labs is back PPL “guy” is out of town,...
So what do u guys think?? Coincidence or what?? Idk. Just thinking out loud and stuff doesn’t seem to be adding up.
They did offer me a 10% discount on my next order though. So for maybe waiting a month to maybe receive something I get $10 or $20 on my next order of me buying 1-200$$ worth or whatever from them. OoOkay....
@purplepandalabs @PurplePandaLabs Rep. is a refund of my order even possible at this moment??? Feel free to pm me.
@Roger rabbit @rpbb

Last edited:
Update;
Received an email saying that they were unable to give me tracking number on my first order because their “guy” was out of town. This order is going on three weeks now...
Also said an injectable item I ordered was out of stock (but was in stock when I ordered because the site doesn’t allow u to order when it’s says out of stock) and it’ll probably get shipped out by Friday when their guy gets back in town.
Funny thing is @Elite_Labs says he’s be filling their orders even though everybody thought he’d been fired. And now that @Elite_Labs is back PPL “guy” is out of town,...
So what do u guys think?? Coincidence or what?? Idk. Just thinking out loud and stuff doesn’t seem to be adding up.
They did offer me a 10% discount on my next order though. So for maybe waiting a month to maybe receive something I get $10 or $20 on my next order of me buying 1-200$$ worth or whatever from them. OoOkay....
@purplepandalabs @PurplePandaLabs Rep. is a refund of my order even possible at this moment??? Feel free to pm me.
@Roger rabbit @rpbb
I assume you're talking domestic, sounds like a real shit show. Why people order finished gear from these guys is beyond me

I assume you're talking domestic, sounds like a real shit show. Why people order finished gear from these guys is beyond me

Yes domestic...

May be a dumb reason, but when I ordered bitcoin was starting to fall pretty rapidly. So I decided to order from them because their minimum was low so that I wouldn’t loose a lot of bitcoin lol.
Wasn’t a thought out decision just spur of the moment.

They did offer me a 10% discount on my next order though
You better tell those mother fuckers to give you a 20% discount code ! There are plenty of 10% codes floating around that anyone can use without them fucking up your order so there really not doing shit for you !

I keep the open vials that I'm currently using In the fridge..they don't crash.. atleast they havnt so far..
this is ofcourse superior ppl finished intl..

Why though? What's the carrier oil? For me it just seems weird to put it in the fridge. I would never put olive oil in there. Hell I don't even put my butter in the fridge. Each to their own but I don't get the reasoning.

Why though? What's the carrier oil? For me it just seems weird to put it in the fridge. I would never put olive oil in there. Hell I don't even put my butter in the fridge. Each to their own but I don't get the reasoning.
really, who gives a fuck. why there's a discussion about people putting gear in the fridge is bullshit

Serum e2 isn't a good indicator of tissue e2 concentrations, because under the influence of estrogen, and sometimes even aromatase inhibitors that are hard on the liver, tissue estrogen can increase greatly. Progesterone destroys estrogen receptors, and changes the electrical state of the cell and its proteins, such that estradiol is oxidized to estrone, exits the cell, and is eliminated by the liver. A milligram or two of progesterone might correct the problem. Lisuride or of course bromo can supress PRL, but lisuride is much better and safer. 10mg of b6 may also reduce PRL. Tissue-bound estrogen in aging
Appreciate the response. A little over my head but I have heard about B6 being used. I think that’s what I’ll do in addition to changing up and using aromasin.

Appreciate the response. A little over my head but I have heard about B6 being used. I think that’s what I’ll do in addition to changing up and using aromasin.
ya know, there's a steroid forum, and a post cycle therapy forum here at meso. Never understood why people seem to want to get answers to this stuff in a shitty source thread

ya know, there's a steroid forum, and a post cycle therapy forum here at meso. Never understood why people seem to want to get answers to this stuff in a shitty source thread

Read this
Can anyone tell me if they use aromasin on cycle and what their doses are. I’ve been using adex and next cycle wanted to try something else. I can and have kept E2 in check with adex but for some reason I always develop a little lump behind the nipple sometimes both. So was thinking about switching it up and seeing if that helps. I was debating on posting this in the pct thread but technically it’s not and wasn’t sure how much response I would get if I started my own thread so I just figured I’d ask. I’m not asking for doses in lieu of blood work. Just trying to get an idea of a baseline to start at and what to make my caps/liquid dose at.

@rpbb

To answer your question though. Why wouldn’t I ask this here. First. There are a bunch of guys who’s knowledge I’ve come to respect right here. Second it was about making what dose with the raws I have and considering this is a raw thread I’m sure there are guys who have made aromasin here as well. Pretty sure that those qualify as good reasons to ask here. Plus there’s this too.

rpbb said:
as far I know, this is an open forum, he can post whatever he wants within the rules

@rpbb

To answer your question though. Why wouldn’t I ask this here. First. There are a bunch of guys who’s knowledge I’ve come to respect right here. Second it was about making what dose with the raws I have and considering this is a raw thread I’m sure there are guys who have made aromasin here as well. Pretty sure that those qualify as good reasons to ask here. Plus there’s this too.

rpbb said:
as far I know, this is an open forum, he can post whatever he wants within the rules

I think people misunderstood yout question on dosing though.

I think people took it as in how much should you take on cycle to keep e2 down.

Instead, if I’m correct you meant... what dose should I cap my aromisin at.

I would personally cap it at either 10mg or 12.5mg. That way you have more flexibility on how much at one time to take versus dosing at 25mg per cap.

@rpbb

rpbb said:

Most guys that buy raws are also active in the homebrew forum. Just saying...

Not that it really matters. This thread is fucked 6 ways from Sunday with or without questions like yours.