PurplePandaLabs Raw source

about to grab 4 packs of the Domestic Black Tops. Can anyone vouch for the PPL hgh.

Any help on a G2G or thumbs up is very appreciated
it was all half dosed, I suppose if they would sell it to you at half price, it would be ok

That’s what I’m afraid of. I wrecked estrogen with letro once and it was close to a month before I felt normal again.

Letro is some strong stuff. I wouldnt use that as an AI unless its an emergency. You wont have that problem with Aromasin if you keep to low doses.

Letro is some strong stuff. I wouldnt use that as an AI unless its an emergency. You wont have that problem with Aromasin if you keep to low doses.
Yeah it was the early days. Followed a protocol I found online but think it was a little extreme. Never again.

it was all half dosed, I suppose if they would sell it to you at half price, it would be ok
Haha. Thats what I heard. May have to jump ship on this one to another source for the hgh. Really like PPL but this one has to be on.

Thanks Brother appreciate ur input man

Hence my original comment, I've never believed in the X10 rule. The only thing I tell people if they have a question, send it to analyzer

I was running about 450 MG/Week ish and I only hit 1600. And I tested my test and it was bang on.
I didn't have perfect pinning protocol so I can't honestly say but just saying I was far from 10x off.

The raws have all tested well and I'm no rocket scientist but I can follow the betty Crocker instructions to brewing gear. I would rule against it being underdosed, but really who knows. Im happy with it and it's just for my personal use so I won't have it tested

I would like to run some test e that had been tested and see what I get for levels. I know the test prop I ran and got 1850 was just slightly under 100mg/ml and I was running 400+mg a week.

The raws have all tested well and I'm no rocket scientist but I can follow the betty Crocker instructions to brewing gear. I would rule against it being underdosed, but really who knows. Im happy with it and it's just for my personal use so I won't have it tested

I would like to run some test e that had been tested and see what I get for levels. I know the test prop I ran and got 1850 was just slightly under 100mg/ml and I was running 400+mg a week.
Thanks for posting just pm me about your credit.

Any one have a package make it through a customs inspection? Preferably Canada? Or am I screwed?
I'd like to know this as well. Last order it took less than 10 days after being marked shipped to arrive. This time it's been twice as long and counting. I think PPL may have altered their shipping methods, not sure though.

I'd like to know this as well. Last order it took less than 10 days after being marked shipped to arrive. This time it's been twice as long and counting. I think PPL may have altered their shipping methods, not sure though.
They have switched it up,compared to last year when I ordered from them it's taking twice as long

really, who gives a fuck. why there's a discussion about people putting gear in the fridge is bullshit
I give a fuck that's why I asked the question. If it doesn't make any difference to you, then you should have kept scrolling and ignored it like most adults do. You don't have to comment on everything. Stupid fucking cunt

Sponsors

Latest posts