PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Oh so what made you do injection instead of going oral route? Do you use it preworkout or standard 2-4 weeks cycle?
Dosing. I wouldn't be accurate enough to get 2mg per capsule. Preworkout only. I only train 3 days a week DC 2way split helps me better the log book but also means more time not using it than using it

Digging it man. I like everything on how it was laid out in the study. I’ll have to agree with you for sure now.

So in theory, if one crashes his e2 on aromasin, the comeback or to the baseline could resolved quicker with individuals using testosterone replacement, in which case i would to believe the e2 would be on the faster end of baseline recovery towards the 3 day mark.

I would also assume this is why a lot of individuals see great results and management of estrogen using the e3 day protocol.

Always love talking to you man.
And you gotta slow down in life buddy. Take a vacation sometime [emoji51]
True Meso right here. Im liking masin every 4 days which are pin days also. Test c at 330 ish a pin. For what its worth.

Been working too much R.R. way too much lol. How are you doing? Here is the pharmacokinetic study I’m referring to

The mean baseline levels of estradiol and testosterone were 24.5 ± 8.8 pg/ml and 581 ± 165 ng/dl, respectively. Maximal suppression of estradiol (62 ± 14%) was observed 12 h after a single 25-mg dose of exemestane. Estradiol remained suppressed by 58 ± 21% at 24 h and returned to baseline 3–6 d after treatment (Fig. 3).

Pharmacokinetics and Dose Finding of a Potent Aromatase Inhibitor, Aromasin (Exemestane), in Young Males | The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism | Oxford Academic
Thanks for the knowledge Doc.

I been cruising on homebrew test e. One pin a week, usually Mondays. It was brewed at 300mg/ml. I was doing about .7cc About 210mg a week.. I got bloods maybe 5 months ago, I forget. I pulled ~1200. About 48hrs after last pin.

I recently brewed up another batch of test e. I overbrewed it since it was stored, vacuum sealed, in a closest for a while. I aimed for 300mg with 10% overdose. So about 333mg/ml. I'm sure I followed the recipe correctly.

Anyway long story short. I'm still pinning the .6 to .7cc I figured for around 198to 230mg a week vs the original dose of around 210mg. I switched my pin to Sunday's from mondays the last couple weeks. so I can get closer to 48hrs after pin for blood work. It was a little less then 48 hrs, I pinned Sunday 8pms and drew blood work Tuesday about 11am, so about 39hrs.

I got the capped test, it came back >1500. I wasn't expecting that.

Do you guys think it could be from moving my pin a day sooner from Sunday to monday? Or from drawing bloods a little sooner than 48hrs? Or the slightly higher dose having that much of an impact?

I hope I didn't fuck up my recipe. I'm pretty sure I didnt.

Another question. How much oil do you think you lose in the pin. I usually draw up .8 for my .7 pins and .7 for my .6 pins to account for the loss.

Last edited:
Another question. How much oil do you think you lose in the pin. I usually draw up .8 for my .7 pins and .7 for my .6 pins to account for the loss.

That depends on the syring I suppose.

The carrot top pins I don’t think you lose hardly any. Maybe one drop.

Regular pins, maybe 3-5 drops. So can’t be much In total.

I been cruising on homebrew test e. One pin a week, usually Mondays. It was brewed at 300mg/ml. I was doing about .7cc About 210mg a week.. I got bloods maybe 5 months ago, I forget. I pulled ~1200. About 48hrs after last pin.

I recently brewed up another batch of test e. I overbrewed it since it was stored, vacuum sealed, in a closest for a while. I aimed for 300mg with 10% overdose. So about 333mg/ml. I'm sure I followed the recipe correctly.

Anyway long story short. I'm still pinning the .6 to .7cc I figured for around 198to 230mg a week vs the original dose of around 210mg. I switched my pin to Sunday's from mondays the last couple weeks. so I can get closer to 48hrs after pin for blood work. It was a little less then 48 hrs, I pinned Sunday 8pms and drew blood work Tuesday about 11am, so about 39hrs.

Do you guys think it could be from moving my pin a day sooner from Sunday to monday? Or from drawing bloods a little sooner than 48hrs? Or the slightly higher dose having that much of an impact?

250mg takes me over 1500, sounds like you brewed it strong. only way to tell is send it to analyzer

Digging it man. I like everything on how it was laid out in the study. I’ll have to agree with you for sure now.

So in theory, if one crashes his e2 on aromasin, the comeback or to the baseline could resolved quicker with individuals using testosterone replacement, in which case i would to believe the e2 would be on the faster end of baseline recovery towards the 3 day mark.

I would also assume this is why a lot of individuals see great results and management of estrogen using the e3 day protocol.

Always love talking to you man.
And you gotta slow down in life buddy. Take a vacation sometime [emoji51]

I would prefer daily dosing with lower doses than E3D dosing due to its half life and relative weakness at reducing serum E2 IF an AI is needed at all. I personally prefer arimidex for multiple reasons but if someone is having success with aromasin then so be it.

Sounds like you know what you’re doing! Good batch for sure.:)

I would prefer daily dosing with lower doses than E3D dosing due to its half life and relative weakness at reducing serum E2 IF an AI is needed at all. I personally prefer arimidex for multiple reasons but if someone is having success with aromasin then so be it.
Damn Doc was going to ask you that exact question regarding dosing smaller amounts every day. First time using masin. Care to list your reasons for preferring adex over masin? Would be greatly appreciated.

Damn Doc was going to ask you that exact question regarding dosing smaller amounts every day. First time using masin. Care to list your reasons for preferring adex over masin? Would be greatly appreciated.

It’s usually cheaper, requires less frequent dosing due to longer half life, is more effective at reducing E2, typically has no or little effect on lipids like aromasin,

The stretches/warmups are treating me awesome. Wish i would have discovered them years ago.

Awesome man. Shit like that puts a smile on my face. If any other issues start popping up I’m sure we could get some videos for those too lol. What often times happens is you notice only one or two issues bc they’re the worst, the truly weak links in the chain. Then when you fix them other issues that were hidden tend to show up. Or the issue is “upstream” and you treat a downstream symptom thinking it’s really the issue.

You can buy needles that have a nipple that goes all the way into the base of the needle. You don’t lose much at all with them, unlike conventional plungers. I’ll try and get you a picture.