PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Good point but it's not really surprising in my opinion. After reading the beginning of this thread being white and living in Asia. Imagine PPL's raw provider and lab he uses are cutting corners, knowing he's a drug dealer from the US.
I've never seena bad hplc assay on the raws. Hgh yes. But not the raws.

And why would they cut corners? I'm sure money talks in China too.

I always thought panda was just a reseller, he said he tested all the raws, but that was never proven
They have raws testing on the website. I believe that's their own testing not from the manufacturer. But why would that be important. Would you believe them either way?

They have raws testing on the website. I believe that's their own testing not from the manufacturer. But why would that be important. Would you believe them either way?

Where is the testing section?

@purplepandarep is the testing done 3rd party or is the testing on website from the manufacture.

Why would any drug dealer or manufacture cut corners. To save money.
For more money?

But that's not what he said. He said the manufacturer is cutting corners because panda is white, I assume vs their other customers who are asian? I dunno.

The manufactures aren't drug dealers. It's legit business in china. As far as I know. (Which admittedly isn't much)

I've never seena bad hplc assay on the raws. Hgh yes. But not the raws.

And why would they cut corners? I'm sure money talks in China too.
My apologies I see PPL does test their raws. But did read they've had issues/dosing with their finished products. Not trying to start shit because at the end of the day. We are at the mercy of the Chinese.

My apologies I see PPL does test their raws. But did read they've had issues/dosing with their finished products. Not trying to start shit because at the end of the day. We are at the mercy of the Chinese.
No need to apologize. If they were smart they'd test their raws. Especially since it could be verified via @Analyzer or @jano or simec

For more money?

But that's not what he said. He said the manufacturer is cutting corners because panda is white, I assume vs their other customers who are asian? I dunno.

The manufactures aren't drug dealers. It's legit business in china. As far as I know. (Which admittedly isn't much)

It’s kinda like you go to bamgkok and tourists get one price and local get another price.

Do I think Asians get a more pure product? Probably not, especially since you could have a local do all your ordering for you.

But manufacturers will cut corners for sure and can put a fake assay together much like they did on the hgh like @rpbb mentioned.

This is why I was asking if the raws are 3rd party tested or if panda is just posting what the manufacturer gives him and calls it good.

That looks like a manufacture report to be honest.
I thought so as well, and i doubt panda has his own testing setup. Not to mention, seems like the issues are still out there with all the bad finished gear and underdosed hgh.

Who exactly did the testing...

Are they reputable...

Can we contact them in regards to this report...

Or is that just a photoshopped picture of what resembles a lab report that could be drawn to shown whatever the photoshopper wants?

No need to apologize. If they were smart they'd test their raws. Especially since it could be verified via @Analyzer or @jano or simec
It's a good idea but even if the raws are 98%, seems ugl's lack testing their finished products (mg's). But I can't hate, it's like buying a bird. If you don't get it straight from the makers. It's been repressed...haha

Who exactly did the testing...

Are they reputable...

Can we contact them in regards to this report...

Or is that just a photoshopped picture of what resembles a lab report that could be drawn to shown whatever the photoshopper wants?
Who knows. But we could say that about any ones testing.

I thought so as well, and i doubt panda has his own testing setup. Not to mention, seems like the issues are still out there with all the bad finished gear and underdosed hgh.

They've never claimed to have their own hplc. They claim to get it independently tested.

It’s kinda like you go to bamgkok and tourists get one price and local get another price.

Do I think Asians get a more pure product? Probably not, especially since you could have a local do all your ordering for you.

But manufacturers will cut corners for sure and can put a fake assay together much like they did on the hgh like @rpbb mentioned.

This is why I was asking if the raws are 3rd party tested or if panda is just posting what the manufacturer gives him and calls it good.
Yea of course. Like I said panda would be a fool not to test his raws. Maybe he is I dunno. But I've seen several @Analyzer results and the raws are usually spot on.