PurplePandaLabs Raw source

No wasn’t a bribe lol. Just explained how men always get fucked and I wanted to make sure I wouldn’t get fucked.

She of course said “ I don’t have anything to worry about, we will be together forever”

But no one is promised tomorrow..... especially when you married [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Amen! I thought I’d be with my forever but 23 years in I’m considering finding me a good lawyer!

Make 100% sure she's the right one. I love my wife and would never think about leaving her but dear God their was about 3 weeks during her pregnancy with our son that really tested that love and we'd been together about 3yrs before that.:confused:

I wouldnt have married her if she wasnt the one. I havnt been married a year yet, but we have been together for almost 4 years. I still want to travel a few places before I become a father, I'm only 27. But in my opinion having a kid and raising them is one of the greatest things you can accomplish. Congrats on your son.

I have read a lot of phishing attempts and scams related to proton I contacted them about sharing they said they don't but hacker just randomly guess emails IDK.
But be careful guy's look at every senders email details to make sure it's actually the right person you're talking with.
ProtonMail said mark suspicious emails as spam don't follow links even login emails.

Ultra plot twist. Pandas just a reseller and there is a shadow company providing all the raws. That’s the motherfucker we need to find. Maybe he’s the smart one and only sticking to providing raws.
I said panda was a reseller long time ago!

No one listens:D

Lmao wth , I thought this was well known ?

But , you definitely were the first one to mention it here quit a while ago ..
Of course it's well known. He never claimed to be a manufacturer. I remember him saying he has connections with at least 3 manufacturers, I believe, that way his raws cache is always stocked.