PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I read their thread and had to PM 2 times just to get a price list. After reading the thread i decided against placing an order.
Before Repping I looked into raws most have a healthy markup and I even had one supplier make me ask about 3 times before sending a list wanted to know we're I was from told me competition was why they didn't openly post the list because of others stealing pricing I get the list and I was like WTF everything was over priced.

Before Repping I looked into raws most have a healthy markup and I even had one supplier make me ask about 3 times before sending a list wanted to know we're I was from told me competition was why they didn't openly post the list because of others stealing pricing I get the list and I was like WTF everything was over priced.

Maybe they should have been stealing others peoples list and applying the pricing to theirs [emoji23]

Maybe they should have been stealing others peoples list and applying the pricing to theirs [emoji23]
Yeah the way they acted I thought hell yeah I'm fixing to find some deals lmfao maybe that was the strategy but didn't work with me.
Nowadays I have knowledge of actual markups and some of them are making 100% or more profit or are reselling for a manufacturer that's making a killing.

Not sure if I’m right about this but if there were some guys in here looking for HCG reliable Rx has some on sale. Seems like decent prices but I’m not familiar with HCG and cost. Just wanted to give the heads up in case some guys really needed it. Not trying to shit on the thread. Just trying to help.

Not sure if I’m right about this but if there were some guys in here looking for HCG reliable Rx has some on sale. Seems like decent prices but I’m not familiar with HCG and cost. Just wanted to give the heads up in case some guys really needed it. Not trying to shit on the thread. Just trying to help.
25 to 35$ for 5000iu is a decent domestic price

@Roger rabbit no your right I should. I don’t think there legit thought I was using 1100mg???? For 6 months Nd I didn’t have a drastic crash or any at al I noticed nothing when coming off soo I call bs right there .. I did have sides though when I was on it

Sun pharma 30$ for 10000iu. Not sure if that’s a quality lab or what shipping from India would cost. I ordered from them like two years ago. Wasn’t a bad experience.
I get pharma test c made by sun not sure if it's the same company.
No experience with India either.
Just got 50,000iu myself in multi dose vials going to run 500 iu every week with what I'm running.

Sup, homos.

First time ordering from ppl. "Honest" response below.
DISCLAIMER: I AM LYING TO YOU I NEVER BOUGHT ANYTHING AND I AM PRETENDING I DID BECAUSE I AM LONELY FOR FRIENDS. DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE YOU RETARD.
XD

I bought some raws international.

Shipping-From payment sent to package received was roughly 48-54 days. See attachment.

Customer service- I only sent one email. And it was responded the next day during their daylight hours. If you aren't a fucking mongoloid you include as much info as you can.
You don't want to go back and forth with someone 14 time zones away like that fucking idiot a couple pages back who was crying about receiving responses half a day later. (???mentally challenged????)

Quality of raws- Never trust anything you yourself haven't tested.
That being said. The testosterone and deca smelled like it should. Otherwise, See above.

I AM NOT SAYING it's good, pure, or even the actual product advertised.

I'll update this review later but this is the best you get from anons you fuck face.

edit- One last thing. If you read the attachment. I give a holla at casper. I don't know him nor have I ever posted on any other steroid or AAS forum before (This is my second post. Intro was first). However, I thought it might reduce my chances of getting scammed in case they were selective scammers.

Attachments

• meso cleaned final.png
    meso cleaned final.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 68
I will holler when I give it a shot 840 was a nightmare the first time I tried it from another source.
The stuff we had in it I eventually started getting used to but still left lumps.
Get mine from medlab. I won't pin anything else now unless its to just use up old stock. I think domestics should offer it.

Edit: always been smooth af with zero pip homebrew. No lumps, no burn, no sting.