PurplePandaLabs Raw source

me too......i'm naive in reading reports is that raw's or finish domestic or international?

Finished Oils International. I honestly couldn't tell u what the last 2 pages really mean but the 1st page has the compound n dose at the bottom right. Everything was exact or just slightly over label claim.

Finished Oils International. I honestly couldn't tell u what the last 2 pages really mean but the 1st page has the compound n dose at the bottom right. Everything was exact or just slightly over label claim.
Thanks for another contribution Jeff I appreciate the ton of money you've spent on testing it helps everyone.

to use Analyzer i have to email him/her and send the product to them for how much?

Yeah I looked around to make sure nobody had noticed lmfao.
if anyone at a company had some networking chops and decided to run some packet traces on one of our highly esteemed Meso colleagues or ourselves... as of recent it would be pics of blown out butt and annotated on cock. Most definitely NSFW lol.

That dick pic shocked me too but those other fucking pics were FUBAR!!!!!!!! How would you explain that at the water bottle?
agreed and you dont. I'm not sure that a reputation can be salvaged after that bomb gets dropped lol

download.png Not sure if this is where this goes, but PPL raws are legit as fuck.

Pinned SUST 250 homebrew and TREN ACE 100 homebrew, took my tests the next day. E2 is out of whack, which leads me to believe my Aromasin from RUI is trash, or I am a non-responder. Caber seems to be doing its job as well.

View attachment 88030 Not sure if this is where this goes, but PPL raws are legit as fuck.

Pinned SUST 250 homebrew and TREN ACE 100 homebrew, took my tests the next day. E2 is out of whack, which leads me to believe my Aromasin from RUI is trash, or I am a non-responder. Caber seems to be doing its job as well.

Tren will skew the estrogen results. Shell out for the E2 sensitive test next time.

Edit: Shell out for the uncapped test next time too.

Or use labsmd. All of their normal tests are able to accurately test with deca and tren use. And their tests go up to 10,000, not 1,500 for testosterone.

Never any coupons though :(