PurplePandaLabs Raw source

With what concentration of tren-A?

Also, Ever try lowering bb but adding in eo, gua, another solvent for the "missing %".
EG; 10% bb, 5% eo instead of 15% bb.
sorry me spellings suckerdogs.
Have zero interests in any solvent aside from BB. 110/115mg/ml puts me at about 15/18% BB in MCT .

I've never gotten it to hold that low. Cool.
Ya, I get it at 15%.
With what concentration of tren-A?

Also, Ever try lowering bb but adding in eo, gua, another solvent for the "missing %".
EG; 10% bb, 5% eo instead of 15% bb.
sorry me spellings suckerdogs.
100mg-110mg/ml

I've substituted 10%-25% of GSO for EO "if" I know it doesn't bother my customers. You also have to remember that just because viscosity is higher doesn't mean the saturation point is higher and in turn making it hold with less BB.

10mg drol 10mg tbol 10mg primo ace? Are they supposed to be for women?

Sometimes I like to split up the doses throughout the day. More convenient like that in my opinion. When I get 50mg drol I usually use a pill cutter and split the dose or else it effects my appetite too much.

High blood pressure can cause flushed face and red ears. Elevated body temp can caused flush appearance.

High blood pressure can cause flushed face and red ears. Elevated body temp can caused flush appearance.

i find that if i've been in the cold long enough to acclimate to the temperature, coming from that to a warmer temperature has me all sorts of red faced.

Actually, even if i'm in a comfortable temperature, if warm air blows on me (from the heating vents) for too long, that gets me all red faced too.

Never been a fan of the heat, and exogenous Test has only made my distaste for the heat worse. Not looking forward to summer like the rest of the people in this city are.