PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Has any one seen the analysis @G2Ready posted this morning! Fucking Test Cyp raws coming back as trestolone! How are you going to spin this @purplepandalabs ? The fuck ups are getting more and more discerning to me. Guys, there are sources out there that can at least label the compound right. Stop ordering from this dumpster fire and let’s run these fucking idiots off this board!!!

Has any one seen the analysis @G2Ready posted this morning! Fucking Test Cyp raws coming back as trestolone! How are you going to spin this @purplepandalabs ? The fuck ups are getting more and more discerning to me. Guys, there are sources out there that can at least label the compound right. Stop ordering from this dumpster fire and let’s run these fucking idiots off this board!!!
Happened months ago not recently but still a mistake no doubt.
A 3750$ dollar mistake to.

Last edited:
Probably give the same answer as they did with the hgh. Independent testing is for "entertainment purposes only"

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. has been trying for replacement since brew went wrong a while ago...

They have accepted the results and are sending me replacements.

I posted for harm reduction, and so people could check there raws more closely

And more importantly hope it motivates more members to do independent testing

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. has been trying for replacement since brew went wrong a while ago...

That sucks for them too. Isn’t trest quite a bit more expensive?

How did the brew go wrong.

Yeah I agree I made sure to compare the numbers side by side to illustrate the cost.
Actually happy @G2Ready gets a replacement plus a bonus he's been pretty patient about it .

I think I have several years worth of free NPP because of a similar fuck up. Mine was labeled as NPP though, so none wasted.

Then I got $100 worth of free shipping on top of that when the right stuff came with my next order because they fucked up again lol...

So what I'm trying to say is, if you guys could continue fucking up in all the right ways it would be appreciated.

Sponsors

Latest posts