PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I think I have several years worth of free NPP because of a similar fuck up. Mine was labeled as NPP though, so none wasted.

Then I got $100 worth of free shipping on top of that when the right stuff came with my next order because they fucked up again lol...

So what I'm trying to say is, if you guys could continue fucking up in all the right ways it would be appreciated.
Yeah no doubt I wish I was lucky enough to receive a few of those myself.
I told them I would take a kg at 67 cents a gram for ment.
If there's going to be a mistake I would rather see it go in the customers favor.

I think I have several years worth of free NPP because of a similar fuck up. Mine was labeled as NPP though, so none wasted.

Then I got $100 worth of free shipping on top of that when the right stuff came with my next order because they fucked up again lol...

So what I'm trying to say is, if you guys could continue fucking up in all the right ways it would be appreciated.

Yeah @PurplePandaLabs Rep. got me a full REFUND on the 6IU HgH

And now this..... it’s getting hard to complain

LMAO

I feel bad for the guys ass .. where he tried to pin 250mg Cyp but it was really trest ace

I would have had to learn to pop lock and drop it

How is your IGF1 made ? Recombinant from e-coli ? or synthesised ? any testing or proof ? Also do you offer less than 10 vials to test/try ?

Anyone tried these peptides ?

Seems so many fuck ups going here, am loosing interest in this source

Ok - is about 4am here, so lazy to dig up all the research. Will do tmr.

Maybe someone else like @mands will be able to fill in. Thats why most guys gave up on research level IGF1

Has any one seen the analysis @G2Ready posted this morning! Fucking Test Cyp raws coming back as trestolone! How are you going to spin this @purplepandalabs ? The fuck ups are getting more and more discerning to me. Guys, there are sources out there that can at least label the compound right. Stop ordering from this dumpster fire and let’s run these fucking idiots off this board!!!
The homeboy G2Ready is wh responsible for testing and posting the BGS Primo E 200 results as well and the above and a bunch of other's as well.
Nothing like being "All In" when it comes to being down for the cause...and the "Cause" being mass spec testing.
Let me say this...This should be a wake up for every ugl that plans to offer product and have their hands out in hopes of getting a piece of the pie. This one member of the Community, G2Ready has funded more mass spec tests on ugl products himself than any 10 ugl's picked at random combined. Every ugl that has shrugged off mass spec testing and had the nerve to say that it isn't feasible and said it is too expensive and would force them out of business should have an asterisk next to their names on every board they serve. It would serve as a reminder to everyone as to who is the lazy, full of shit not wanting to improve and be about the individual/little guy. They'd rather keep the ass backwards attitude that we're lucky to have them, now take what we give you and shut the fuck up before you're banned attitude.
I'll exclude P-com from the list of randon ugl's because they see what's in store for ugl's in the near future. It's going to be expected. P-com is openly motivated 100% by profit. If it wasn't going to be influencing their bottom line they wouldn't waste their time.
I've got my issues with P-Com but testing isn't one of them. Its a win win. It puts more control back into the hands of Community members.
G2Ready has proven there is NO EXCUSE for serious ugl's that have been around earning a living from selling to the Community to not have every batch or raws mass spec tested BEFORE brewing.
What about the new ugl just testing the waters for the first time? That would be about 90% of the sources here on meso I would estimate? Well, that's simply not the members problem. Good riddance. It will weed out the jokers. There are start up costs to open a business. The strong and smart/resourceful will survive and the weak and dumb will go back to playing video games.
The way its been the last few years...since the UG opened here...anyone who gets the itch or impulse to become a source or brewer can do it. The risk really is with getting caught by LE and its been relatively safe among these bottom feeders. Sourcing/brewing attracts all walks of life...with low start up costs to get going...some raws...brewing supplies..and free time you can imagine even the socially inept and mentally challenged have had a 50/50 shot at surviving 6 months to a year and will forever call themselves a "source".
I'll exclude P-com from the list of randon ugl's because they see what's in store for ugl's in the near future. It's going to be expected. P-com is openly motivated 100% by profit. If it wasn't going to be influencing their bottom line they wouldn't waste their time.
I've got my issues with P-Com but testing isn't one of them. Its a win win. It puts more control back into the hands of Community members.

The homeboy G2Ready is wh responsible for testing and posting the BGS Primo E 200 results as well and the above and a bunch of other's as well.
Nothing like being "All In" when it comes to being down for the cause...and the "Cause" being mass spec testing.
Let me say this...This should be a wake up for every ugl that plans to offer product and have their hands out in hopes of getting a piece of the pie. This one member of the Community, G2Ready has funded more mass spec tests on ugl products himself than any 10 ugl's picked at random combined. Every ugl that has shrugged off mass spec testing and had the nerve to say that it isn't feasible and said it is too expensive and would force them out of business should have an asterisk next to their names on every board they serve. It would serve as a reminder to everyone as to who is the lazy, full of shit not wanting to improve and be about the individual/little guy. They'd rather keep the ass backwards attitude that we're lucky to have them, now take what we give you and shut the fuck up before you're banned attitude.
G2Ready has proven there is NO EXCUSE for serious ugl's that have been around earning a living from selling to the Community to not have every batch or raws mass spec tested BEFORE brewing.
What about the new ugl just testing the waters for the first time? That would be about 90% of the sources here on meso I would estimate? Well, that's simply not the members problem. Good riddance. It will weed out the jokers. There are start up costs to open a business. The strong and smart/resourceful will survive and the weak and dumb will go back to playing video games.
The way its been the last few years...since the UG opened here...anyone who gets the itch or impulse to become a source or brewer can do it. The risk really is with getting caught by LE and its been relatively safe among these bottom feeders. Sourcing/brewing attracts all walks of life...with low start up costs to get going...some raws...brewing supplies..and free time you can imagine even the socially inept and mentally challenged have had a 50/50 shot at surviving 6 months to a year and will forever call themselves a "source".
Good post, this lab would be having a lot less problems if they tested their gear themselves

Good post, this lab would be having a lot less problems if they tested their gear themselves
And pick better employees. They picked a bad brewer the first time. I think brewkit may have shipped raws for them, don't quote me on that. But who ever is handling domestic raws fucked up big.

Actually they test every new shipment of raws before selling.
But not GH or finished products not as should be anyways I been talking with them trying to get the same system for both if they tested both more it would prevent alot of issues.
That's one reason why raws testing by customers is pretty much always on par with what's posted one the website.

Actually they test every new shipment of raws before selling.
But not GH or finished products not as should be anyways I been talking with them trying to get the same system for both if they tested both more it would prevent alot of issues.
That's one reason why raws testing by customers is pretty much always on par with what's posted one the website.
Well if the raws are pure they probably feel they don't have to test the finished. But testing the finished, would ensure there's no human error. And I mean finished finished. Like labeled and everything. Testing one vial out of everybatch wont kill the their bottom line. But itd rule out mislabeled gear and or brew errors.

Sponsors

Latest posts