PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Ok - is about 4am here, so lazy to dig up all the research. Will do tmr.

Maybe someone else like @mands will be able to fill in. Thats why most guys gave up on research level IGF1
I believe besides actually sending sames off for lab testing, IGF-1 testing is sure fire way to make sure your gh is bioavailable.

mands

Hey guys, I've been following this thread for a while but havent posted. I was over at reddit all the threads got shutdown. Had a quick question for you guys. Ive ordered twice from PPL international raws before, but two of my packages were seized the last time. Would you all just recommend I use a different address? I keep reading mixed things about whether or not addresses really get flagged or not. Thanks!

Hey guys, I've been following this thread for a while but havent posted. I was over at reddit all the threads got shutdown. Had a quick question for you guys. Ive ordered twice from PPL international raws before, but two of my packages were seized the last time. Would you all just recommend I use a different address? I keep reading mixed things about whether or not addresses really get flagged or not. Thanks!
you pay for stealth?

You can pm me and I can give suggestions that should help you.

Got a raws question. On the ppl site I see stanozolol powder and then micro powder. What's the difference? Are there different applications for each?

I’ve read it can be water or oil based but that’s about the extent of my knowledge. I know it still goes through the liver so I take orals by pill instead of pinning more oil.
I was just reading about making it in oil. Looks like a pain. I just don't wanna spend a ton of money on a scale that's accurate enough to weigh orals. I need one but they're high af

I was just reading about making it in oil. Looks like a pain. I just don't wanna spend a ton of money on a scale that's accurate enough to weigh orals. I need one but they're high af
I dissolve the hormone in good quality vitamin e and rub it into my gums. I believe this results in lymphatic circulation, so liver metabolism proceeds more slowly. I've had very good effect with DHT and micronized testosterone administered this way.

I dissolve the hormone in good quality vitamin e and rub it into my gums. I believe this results in lymphatic circulation, so liver metabolism proceeds more slowly. I've had very good effect with DHT and micronized testosterone administered this way.
Learn something new everyday!

Try ur local bong shop LOL... but 4- Real

^^ they prolly have one very accurate for cheap:)

Or.. a Arrow scale... try sporting good store/hunt/gun shop .. it’s used for measuring ammo/and arrows and usually under a hun Dun

—- always worth the money for good scale though

Sponsors

Latest posts