PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Tried searching but couldn't find much on their anavar tabs. I'm not risking it with their oils but are their tabs any good?

CUSTOMER SECURITY PLEASE READ

*SKIP TO SHIPPING AND PACKAGING IF ONLY INTERESTED IN THE SECURITY ISSUES

This is my review of my very recent order with PPL domestic raws. Quality not noted as it has not been used yet.

ORDERING PROCESS

Site easy to navigate with good information on common questions. Multiple payment options, very convenient. There was some issue with my order disappearing on the dash board after I paid which was scary and caused me to think I wouldn’t get my order but PPL was informed and it was taken care of.

COMMUNICATION

Very quick to respond to emails, PPL REP also responded to PMs in a timely manner

SHIPPING

This is where the issues begin. Not providing a tracking number to the customer may interfere with the customers own security measures they have in place when receiving a package of this nature

TA TIME

Lightning speed. VERY QUICK. 4 days after payment pack was here.

PACKAGING

I have been receiving mail order gear for 13 years back when Genxxl was around. By far this is the worst packaging I have ever seen to date. The box was probably squished and torn during the shipping process but these boxes should be completely taped around from end to end so nothing can escape should the parcel be damaged. Because of the lack of tape there were large gaps on the sides of the box and you could clearly see a white powdery substance inside a bag. Or put them in a good quality adhesive envelope. With raws the item should be designated a different name at the very least....Creatine or something. Not putting the acronym for the compound on the contents (this can be communicated through email to discern what product is what). The items inside should also not be able to float around inside the parcel at least thrown some news paper in there and wrap the items up with something should they happen to fall out.

I have photos if interested with all package identification blacked out.

I hope PPL domestic will correct this issue because it could land a customer in a controlled delivery very quickly. My heart sank when I saw this packaging and how easily prying eyes could have peeped in and observed the contents.

PPL did come through and I’m sure the quality is fire but this packaging is unacceptable. Doubt I will order again due to security concerns unfortunately.

CUSTOMER SECURITY PLEASE READ

*SKIP TO SHIPPING AND PACKAGING IF ONLY INTERESTED IN THE SECURITY ISSUES

This is my review of my very recent order with PPL domestic raws. Quality not noted as it has not been used yet.

ORDERING PROCESS

Site easy to navigate with good information on common questions. Multiple payment options, very convenient. There was some issue with my order disappearing on the dash board after I paid which was scary and caused me to think I wouldn’t get my order but PPL was informed and it was taken care of.

COMMUNICATION

Very quick to respond to emails, PPL REP also responded to PMs in a timely manner

SHIPPING

This is where the issues begin. Not providing a tracking number to the customer may interfere with the customers own security measures they have in place when receiving a package of this nature

TA TIME

Lightning speed. VERY QUICK. 4 days after payment pack was here.

PACKAGING

I have been receiving mail order gear for 13 years back when Genxxl was around. By far this is the worst packaging I have ever seen to date. The box was probably squished and torn during the shipping process but these boxes should be completely taped around from end to end so nothing can escape should the parcel be damaged. Because of the lack of tape there were large gaps on the sides of the box and you could clearly see a white powdery substance inside a bag. Or put them in a good quality adhesive envelope. With raws the item should be designated a different name at the very least....Creatine or something. Not putting the acronym for the compound on the contents (this can be communicated through email to discern what product is what). The items inside should also not be able to float around inside the parcel at least thrown some news paper in there and wrap the items up with something should they happen to fall out.

I have photos if interested with all package identification blacked out.

I hope PPL domestic will correct this issue because it could land a customer in a controlled delivery very quickly. My heart sank when I saw this packaging and how easily prying eyes could have peeped in and observed the contents.

PPL did come through and I’m sure the quality is fire but this packaging is unacceptable. Doubt I will order again due to security concerns unfortunately.
Yeah please pm me a picture I will take care of it.

How are you going to take care of it?

Will there be measure in place going forward?
I had a similar complaint on domestic packaging a while back. Looks like nothing has changed. It was however stated that packaging would be better after my issue. I never ordered domestic after that though.

Step 1 - vac seal all liquids.
Step 2 - bubble wrap everything to be shipped.
Step 3 - put all items to be shipped in a priority bag from the post office, one of those fancy bags you can wrap around itself and seal it to itself. You may have to get creative with how you go about this. Maybe a few smaller bags are better than one larger one for instance.
Step 4 - put priority bag(s) into box.
Step 5 - bubble wrap and tape box.
Step 6 - put into larger box.
Step 7 - use strapping tape to seal the box. Seal all corners and top and bottom. Strapping tape has the fibers in it. The glue in strapping tape is also generally very strong.
Step 8 - buy postage online with bitcoin.
Step 9 - put postage and destination label on package.
Step 10 - put a fake return address on package.
Step 11 - drop packing off in a discrete and random location, preferably someplace with no cameras.

The boxes and priority bags are free from the post office. The postage, bubble wrap and tape is cheap. Charge 10$ or whatever for shipping and process outbound packages like this.

Step 3 - put all items to be shipped in a priority bag from the post office, one of those fancy bags you can wrap around itself and seal it to itself. You may have to get creative with how you go about this. Maybe a few smaller bags are better than one larger one for instance.
Step 7 - use strapping tape to seal the box. Seal all corners and top and bottom. Strapping tape has the fibers in it. The glue in strapping tape is also generally very strong.
Step 11 - drop packing off in a discrete and random location, preferably someplace with no cameras.

The boxes and priority bags are free from the post office. The postage, bubble wrap and tape is cheap. Charge 10$ or whatever for shipping and process outbound packages like this.

Why charge us when we tell them how to fix issues?

It should be other way around.. free shipping since we have to fix their problems and sloppiness.

Consultation fees.

Very thorough post brother. This is the type of shipping I expect.

I’ve had sources go as far a wrapping items in carbon paper to throw off X-ray machines..who knows if it actually works but it’s the mindfulness and thought that counts. I love it when I have to take a box cutter to my package and the process taking 5-10min to get everything out.

Again this packaging was so bad I had to address it openly to you guys. However I do want to clarify with everyone that my reason for posting my review was to the benefit of potential customers safety. As I said PPL came through...don’t appear to be scammers or anything and of all the reviews and hopefully legit lab analysis seem to be a great shop to purchase from currently.

Very thorough post brother. This is the type of shipping I expect.

I’ve had sources go as far a wrapping items in carbon paper to throw off X-ray machines..who knows if it actually works but it’s the mindfulness and thought that counts. I love it when I have to take a box cutter to my package and the process taking 5-10min to get everything out.

Again this packaging was so bad I had to address it openly to you guys. However I do want to clarify with everyone that my reason for posting my review was to the benefit of potential customers safety. As I said PPL came through...don’t appear to be scammers or anything and of all the reviews and hopefully legit lab analysis seem to be a great shop to purchase from currently.
If i had a package i couldn't see through come through my xray. I'd open it. If i was a customs agent.

Just had my domestic order delayed because apparently they ran out of test E and C after I ordered it... Currently wondering if they will just ship the remainder from international? Or do I need to get store credit and put another order together? I PM'd Panda and his rep to ask already.

I had a similar complaint on domestic packaging a while back. Looks like nothing has changed. It was however stated that packaging would be better after my issue. I never ordered domestic after that though.
Ditto for me and my domestic experience.

If i had a package i couldn't see through come through my xray. I'd open it. If i was a customs agent.

Agreed, but must have been successful at the time because the lab I’m referring to was huge. And you could still see through it if it even actually worked, you just wouldn’t be able to tell the vials contained liquid because they were individually wrapped vs just a block.

My buddy placed an order for us about 12 days ago. Was supposed to touch down at the end of last week but apparently was lost/ seized. Being re-shipped. Hoping to see the available stock/OpSec issues ironed out.

I'd personally be OK with a lab having a minimum $200-300 dollar order requirement that truly shipped stealth. Be creative. Crowd-source ideas through PM from trusted customers/ respected board members. The seizure rate on packs is rather high in my experience, across the board. It's highly inconvenient/ sketchy for the consumer and expensive for labs to routinely re-ship hundreds of dollars of product.

Anybody use a recent batch of the domestic tren Ace? Just wondering bc the last batch I ordered around December had the most incredible pip I’ve ever felt in my life. I was also wondering if the domestic problem ppl had a few months ago has been taken care of. I was stocking up pretty good on ppl gear until that stunt hit. Any feedback would be great

Last edited: