PurplePandaLabs Raw source

International raws is all I buy from these dudes but am still leary of ordering anything at all with a possible kink in the chain.

International raws is all I buy from these dudes but am still leary of ordering anything at all with a possible kink in the chain.

That's all I get too and I think that's all they should be doing. Concentrate on good raws and international finished but that's it.

Been over 12 hours since our questions have been asked about re shippers being compromised.

@ purplepanda @ purplepandalabs rep you guys going to answer?

Has anyone had a pack seized recently from Sasquatch? I've used PCom and PPL (different addresses) and had seizures both times. Not looking to burn another address/ push my luck.

The reason I say "seized" is because my buddy just placed a double order for us from PPL (domestic) and it somehow got intercepted last week (being re-shipped). From what I hear it isn't an isolated issue. Perhaps "confiscated" is a better term.
Does your buddy happen to have a order number because I have yet to see a domestic order seized.
I would like to find out the issue for everyone.
You can pm me.

The guy made the post in the other thread, and than disappeared when I asked him about it. Seemed like bullshit at that point

Could be a late lazy shipper. I had a domestic source that I believe got a little complacent and they continued probably the drop it at the same place and it had a bogus return address some red flags were raised in why lie they tried to do a controlled which I denied but something along those lines maybe happening. Forgive me speech to text