PurplePandaLabs Raw source

My god these domestic guys are really fucking up a good opportunity. What is wrong with them? How hard can it be? I’m sure they are well compensated. I’m growing weary of hearing about their fuckups, I can only imagine how PPL rep feels. Having to constantly answer for someone else’s fuckups. If I order again it will def be international Raws only
Edit: isn’t that what Panda originally wanted? Mostly to sell international Raws? I say shut this domestic shit down before it permanently drags the PPL name down so much it can’t be recovered

Last edited:
My god these domestic guys are really fucking up a good opportunity. What is wrong with them? How hard can it be? I’m sure they are well compensated. I’m growing weary of hearing about their fuckups, I can only imagine how PPL rep feels. Having to constantly answer for someone else’s fuckups. If I order again it will def be international Raws only
Edit: isn’t that what Panda originally wanted? Mostly to sell international Raws? I say shut this domestic shit down before it permanently drags the PPL name down so much it can’t be recovered
Bro I’ve been saying that shit for a while. Fuck this domestic shit. Let some other half ass ugl do it. Just focus on getting quality raws.

Anybody use a recent batch of the domestic tren Ace? Just wondering bc the last batch I ordered around December had the most incredible pip I’ve ever felt in my life. I was also wondering if the domestic problem ppl had a few months ago has been taken care of. I was stocking up pretty good on ppl gear until that stunt hit. Any feedback would be great
Had same problem with mine, not recent batch tho

Hey guys...I’ve been busy so haven’t been up to date with this thread lately...on the site it looks like international is out of stock of HGH...is that true? Sorry if it’s a dumb question, I searched back a few pages and haven’t seen it addressed...it looks like there is some hgh in stock in the domestic shop though....

Thanks

Hey guys...I’ve been busy so haven’t been up to date with this thread lately...on the site it looks like international is out of stock of HGH...is that true? Sorry if it’s a dumb question, I searched back a few pages and haven’t seen it addressed...it looks like there is some hgh in stock in the domestic shop though....

Thanks
Go elsewhere my friend. Their HGH was tested and it turned out to be significanly underdosed .

The reason I say "seized" is because my buddy just placed a double order for us from PPL (domestic) and it somehow got intercepted last week (being re-shipped). From what I hear it isn't an isolated issue. Perhaps "confiscated" is a better term.

Let's give this thread a kick start. This hasn't been openly addressed, and i think for the sake of the buyers well being, they need to know that one of the domestic shippers hasn't been compromised.