PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Try ur local bong shop LOL... but 4- Real

^^ they prolly have one very accurate for cheap:)

Or.. a Arrow scale... try sporting good store/hunt/gun shop .. it’s used for measuring ammo/and arrows and usually under a hun Dun

—- always worth the money for good scale though
I've seen some on amazon that go 3 digits to the right but I'd like to speak with someone who's actually used one rather than just go off the amazon reviews

I've seen some on amazon that go 3 digits to the right but I'd like to speak with someone who's actually used one rather than just go off the amazon reviews

thats why bong shops are cool.... they usually have test weights and walk ya thru it:)

think i ended up with something called the notebook

anyways man ____ GL

As long as I run my test higher than my deca I am fine. I ran pretty close once and it was bad though.
Same, tried high deca low test had estrogen issues and then I crashed e2 :oops: I don't want to repeat the experiment so I'll just stick with what works for me.

Pick one up at med lab supply. Relatively cheap and pretty accurate. Then get a cap em quick from eBay. You can get them else where but some places want ID.

That's very inconvenient. The last international package I ordered didn't require one. I'm gonna have to take time off from work to pick the fn thing up

Last 2 or 3 int packs from PPL didn't require a sig. May also b my mailman just leaves them at my door

Last 2 or 3 int packs from PPL didn't require a sig. May also b my mailman just leaves them at my door
They might leave mine too. I noticed on the tracking page when I scroll down and click the Product Information arrow it says Registered Mail, maybe it's wrong. I'll know soon enough

I was just reading about making it in oil. Looks like a pain. I just don't wanna spend a ton of money on a scale that's accurate enough to weigh orals. I need one but they're high af
Not sure of your budget; but I bought two used scales from eBay. I got a Mettler Toledo for mcg measurements and an Ohaus adventurer for mg measurements. I rarely use the Mettler really because it has a long warm-up; but I will have it on when brewing just to double check things sometimes. I got the Ohaus for $140. Just bid on the auction ones. I bid on 7 different ones before I won one.
The scale really is crucial in all this.

Not sure of your budget; but I bought two used scales from eBay. I got a Mettler Toledo for mcg measurements and an Ohaus adventurer for mg measurements. I rarely use the Mettler really because it has a long warm-up; but I will have it on when brewing just to double check things sometimes. I got the Ohaus for $140. Just bid on the auction ones. I bid on 7 different ones before I won one.
Thanks man, I'll check it out.

That was fast. Guy wanted $240 and I offered $120 and he accepted quickly. "Ohaus Adventurer AR1530 Analytical Balance Scale 150g Capacity 0.001g Reading"

That was fast. Guy wanted $240 and I offered $120 and he accepted quickly. "Ohaus Adventurer AR1530 Analytical Balance Scale 150g Capacity 0.001g Reading"
Good deal. You will be happy with it. I also bought a set of used brass Ohaus balance masses to calibrate for like $20. The Chinese calibration masses are probably fine; but I had no way to check them for accuracy so I went with the name brands.
I also printed the manual from a website because I had no clue how to calibrate it.
You got an even better deal than I did.

Good deal. You will be happy with it. I also bought a set of used brass Ohaus balance masses to calibrate for like $20. The Chinese calibration masses are probably fine; but I had no way to check them for accuracy so I went with the name brands.
I also printed the manual from a website because I had no clue how to calibrate it.
You got an even better deal than I did.
I definitely lucked out. He is only 2 hours away too. Thanks for the tip. How critical are the calibration weights? I work with calibrated instruments so I already know the answer to this question... I'll check amazon for something cheap b/c I've spent a ton of money on this little startup project.

I definitely lucked out. He is only 2 hours away too. Thanks for the tip. How critical are the calibration weights? I work with calibrated instruments so I already know the answer to this question... I'll check amazon for something cheap b/c I've spent a ton of money on this little startup project.
I can't give a good answer.
My scale was perfectly calibrated according to the masses and the procedure in the manual. But I may have just been fortunate. If you are weighing mcg doses stuff (T3, clenbuterol); I would say they are definitely important.
Yeah, it is expensive to get set up for sure. But I have already justified that cost and then some because of the amount of "medicine" I have on hand.