PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Since my thoughts were that primo is like the long game drug and that would be the focus of the cycle. Using tren in the beginning was kinda supposed to be the “kicker”. If I save the tren and mast for week 8 would you just start with the low test and high primo or would you have something else in there to start.

I would just start with the lower test and higher primo.

Run that till week 8 then start adding stuff in.

No point in a “kicker” in a long cycle.[emoji106][emoji51][emoji106]

If you were running a 8 week cycle, then sure, Toss in at the beginning.

I haven't tried it I brewed some ace that's pretty mean.
Lol prim ace aint no joke , I kept hearing how bad the pip and the test flu was from it and i thought it was just hyped up ! Needless to say after about 10 days on it I just started drinking it as an oral solution instead of pinning it lol .... nothing has ever hurt that bad or mAde me that sick since I started using ped's ... shits for the birds !

PPL Rep. man those domestic Raws jumped up in price a bit ah? Either business is boomin or shipping into the country is getting more difficult. Perhaps both?

Lol prim ace aint no joke , I kept hearing how bad the pip and the test flu was from it and i thought it was just hyped up ! Needless to say after about 10 days on it I just started drinking it as an oral solution instead of pinning it lol .... nothing has ever hurt that bad or mAde me that sick since I started using ped's ... shits for the birds !
Yeah it seemed to get a little better I got some migyol test ace from another source that was a lot worse felt like getting shot in the ass with buck shot.
Gonna try it again with eo carrier at 75 mg/ml

Fellas, I've ordered probably 5 different times from PPL in the last year or so. At first finished oils and tabs and the last time raws( about 3 months ago). Oils and tabs seemed g2g and i got great results. I'm on month 2 on my own brew (test,EQ, Tren E). I'm starting to see good results with them also. My question is this: As of late, I'm starting to see mixed reviews on raws quality. Can anyone let me know if they have had any negative experiences with raws lately? I was going to place another order soon but want to make sure everything is still g2g.

Thanks in Advance -
R

Analyzer Test Results

Sample E1 = Tren A = 107 mg/mL
Sample F1 = Trest A = 102 mg/mL
Sample G1 = Test C = 250 mg/mL

Attachments

• 2018-3-10 Sample E1.pdf
    33.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 2018-3-10 Sample F1.pdf
    28.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 2018-3-10 Sample G1.pdf