PurplePandaLabs Raw source

1.) The reason why my international finished products are off my website is because the man who ran my warehouse for finished products here had his father pass away and he needed to return back to his home town to deal with the death.
Must be true since you say so. Smh Good luck saving face liar! That also explains the low bloods then we've solved the mystery! Hahahaha

@purplepandalabs
If you ever watch the show catfish any time someone says something about a car accident or cancer (death) it’s usally bullshit. Just saying. I would love to see you get your shit together but that’s gonna be rough here. Ask your rep about how many times I’ve said for you to get out out of finished. I get it you’re living the life but let someone else deal with the ugl finished headaches. Get your raws on point and be the raw king instead of the everything king. The more you extend yourself the more this shit right here will hurt you. There are a ton of ugls. Work on supplying them with quality raws and you’ll be the the man. Let them deal with bad labs or underdosed or dirty gear. Offer better deals on blood work and independent testing to prove your shits on point. Yes you will deal with scammers but that’s the nature of this game. Come on man focus on your main game and win this shit. I need to place an order and right now I’m not feeling to hot about it so do the right thing and get back on track.

So the pip right now from that primo e is unbareable. I tried to cut it 50/50 with test and my shoulder is already getting sore. The weird part is the pip isn' at the injection site, it's on top of my shoulder. Like my scapula I think?

Anyone have any experience with this? I really don't want to throw it in the trash but at this point I really can't be this sore.

So the pip right now from that primo e is unbareable. I tried to cut it 50/50 with test and my shoulder is already getting sore. The weird part is the pip isn' at the injection site, it's on top of my shoulder. Like my scapula I think?

Anyone have any experience with this? I really don't want to throw it in the trash but at this point I really can't be this sore.
Did you brew it or by finished

@purplepandalabs
If you ever watch the show catfish any time someone says something about a car accident or cancer (death) it’s usally bullshit. Just saying. I would love to see you get your shit together but that’s gonna be rough here. Ask your rep about how many times I’ve said for you to get out out of finished. I get it you’re living the life but let someone else deal with the ugl finished headaches. Get your raws on point and be the raw king instead of the everything king. The more you extend yourself the more this shit right here will hurt you. There are a ton of ugls. Work on supplying them with quality raws and you’ll be the the man. Let them deal with bad labs or underdosed or dirty gear. Offer better deals on blood work and independent testing to prove your shits on point. Yes you will deal with scammers but that’s the nature of this game. Come on man focus on your main game and win this shit. I need to place an order and right now I’m not feeling to hot about it so do the right thing and get back on track.
Nice thoughts, but I think he's shown he'll do whatever he wants, and everyone can go screw

Hey everyone,
I wanted to come here myself and kill any conspiracy theories people may have.

1.) The reason why my international finished products are off my website is because the man who ran my warehouse for finished products here had his father pass away and he needed to return back to his home town to deal with the death. He may or may not return back to my city so I am currently looking for a trustworthy replacement.

2.) The 20% off discount I posted on my Snapchat was only to help me test the efficiency of the Tutanota email being that we are not satisfied fully with ProtonMail and are considering switching email providers if we can find one that meets all of our needs.

I’m going to stick around for a few days and answer anyone’s questions or concerns or suggestions about my company. I slightly miss the Meso highs and lows that used to be a part of my day

Let’s break this down shall we?

1. This is the second time you have used a death excuse for your short comings. If I worked for you I would be afraid that my death or a family members death would be on the horizon. You are starting to look like kim jung un from North Korea.

2. 20% off on snap chat and testing waters... I call bullshit again. You don’t think that telling your reps that all orders should be placed to a tutoona account gets 20% off and them pass the message along to their respective board would be a viable solution? Na.... you are trying to build a social platform... again and got caught. Why don’t you just sell on Facebook? Again.. your excuses are total shit.

3. Stick around for a few days.. this is exactly how you run your factory/ warehouse. You react to issues and never have a proactive solution because you only show your face when the shit has gone through the fan. Tell the real reason you are here. It’s because your rep has gone missing again and he probably said he’s not cleaning up your failure of communication again.

Don’t play the hero, it really looks ugly on you.

Hey everyone,

1.) The reason why my international finished products are off my website is because the man who ran my warehouse for finished products here had his father pass away and he needed to return back to his home town to deal with the death. He may or may not return back to my city so I am currently looking for a trustworthy replacement.

2.) The 20% off discount I posted on my Snapchat was only to help me test the efficiency of the Tutanota email being that we are not satisfied fully with ProtonMail and are considering switching email providers if we can find one that meets all of our needs.

I’m going to stick around for a few days and answer anyone’s questions or concerns or suggestions about my company. I slightly miss the Meso highs and lows that used to be a part of my day

Reship policy?
7 days at customs count at sezied OR 30days total shiiping time.

Let see....

15 days at customs and 30days since it shipped... and thats normal you say over email... and now your girls will check IF WAREHOUSE WANT too reship...

What to say...

Bloods posted on ASF this morning, finished PPL test e at 500mg/wk. Am I reading this right? 16 Ng/ML ? Wtf ! But E2 is elevated. Anyone speak Chinese? Haha

View attachment 88893

Attachments

• 2018-04-14 05.37.52.png
    2018-04-14 05.37.52.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
Nice thoughts, but I think he's shown he'll do whatever he wants, and everyone can go screw
I don’t know if you’re into brewing but I’m sure you’re into aas or you wouldn’t be here but at the end of the day don’t we all want ppl or any ugl for that matter to succeed. The unfortunate part though is I think you’re right.

@purplepandalabs

Under normal circumstances a ugl closing down shop for whatever reason (restock, catch up on orders, unforeseen circumstance) isnt a bad thing. But when it doesn't come with an announcement or immediate followup customers are gonna think the worse.

I have no idea how information geys trickled down to the reps, but a better communication system has to be put into place so customers get info sooner.

I could care less how you live your life. But social media shouldn't be linkable to the steroids business. You should keep them separate.

Domestic shipping should be packed better. Theres been complaints about its safety .

Generic hgh has been an issue for a while now. Maybe focus on acquiring legit jintropin or ansomone hgh since youre in china. Sell those instead.

Start a medical tablet lineup when finished is back up. Armodafinil, metformin, telmisartan, lasix, propranolol i think are some of the few that would be popular.

20% bb and 2% ba should be fine at 150mg per ml. The recipe shouldn't be the problem. I would try heating my vials in the oven at about 200 to 225f for half an hour and shaking when it cools enough to grab them. Maybe it's not completely in solution. At those temps you shouldn't have to vent and it won't compromise the rubber stopper.

20% bb and 2% ba should be fine at 150mg per ml. The recipe shouldn't be the problem. I would try heating my vials in the oven at about 200 to 225f for half an hour and shaking when it cools enough to grab them. Maybe it's not completely in solution. At those temps you shouldn't have to vent and it won't compromise the rubber stopper.

Thanks man. If it doesn't help that will be my last pin on the primo.

Hey everyone,

So you've proved once again that you're a lying weasaI, would someone please explain to me how this shithead is any better than brewkit

I don’t know if you’re into brewing but I’m sure you’re into aas or you wouldn’t be here but at the end of the day don’t we all want ppl or any ugl for that matter to succeed. The unfortunate part though is I think you’re right.
I'm indifferent to any ugl succeeding or failing, there will always be a new one to take their place. And this source keeps failing and screwing up over and over again, don't see that ever changing