PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Postal services left me a notice to pick up my package at a post office. I always use a fake name so I just hope they won't ask for an ID. Should I be worried (popo or not getting my package because of the fake name)?

How this lab has been I would call it a loss. But that’s just me.

So there was a analysis of TEST CYP RAWS from domestic store by analyzer and it came back as TREST ACE.

What should I do? PPL can u confirm this mistake?

If it's USPS you need ID to pick up the package but it just has to be the same address the package is for. It's standard to pick up international packages at a post office.
It's Canada Post. If they ask for ID, I guess I'll have disguise as a 80 years old woman for a chance to see my package lol

I feel safer that that way. No red flags on my name and I can always say that it's not mine. It's the first time I'm being asked to pick it up, I guess that's because my orders are usually much smaller.

I would feel safer going to the post office to pick up a package with my name on it. The red flag comes when you go to pick up a package that doesn't have your name on it.

They dont give a reason tho. Im wondering why. It leaves us to just speculate. And we tend to think the worst. But if i needed anything right now, i wouldnt get it from panda. Not unless they have some better answers.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.

I would feel safer going to the post office to pick up a package with my name on it. The red flag comes when you go to pick up a package that doesn't have your name on it.
I don't work at the customs but I assume that they must report seizures in some kind of database. The less my name appears in government databases the better I sleep

You know. I really don’t ask for much in life and the little I do is being able to sign on to the internet and just buy a little illegal steroids. Is that really asking so much. Is it that hard to get this shit show together so I can continue enjoying the little bit of self enhancement I do.

Ive just payed today for my int. Order with WU.
If iam not gonna get my shit in going to be fucking mad!

Ive just payed today for my int. Order with WU.
If iam not gonna get my shit in going to be fucking mad!

It’s bad that we had to find this out from a rep from another board from a member who had to post it for us.

This lab and their reps aren’t even on the same page. I would go to western union and cancel transfer

The finished product line is just about to ruin the reputation of what PPL is good at (raws). There is some new drama at least weekly, mostly with the finished product.
Wait, there was that mixup with the test cyp and MENT......geez it's going downhill fast now.