PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I’d like to know if anyone here has a pending finished international order and if they get there money back.

in other words, their raw supplier cut them off, or some other bullshit, and they are trying to buy time

Lack of answers during this situation is not how you keep your reputation or customers. I was going to place an order for raws but not anymore.

Postal services left me a notice to pick up my package at a post office. I always use a fake name so I just hope they won't ask for an ID. Should I be worried (popo or not getting my package because of the fake name)?

Postal services left me a notice to pick up my package at a post office. I always use a fake name so I just hope they won't ask for an ID. Should I be worried (popo or not getting my package because of the fake name)?

If it's USPS you need ID to pick up the package but it just has to be the same address the package is for. It's standard to pick up international packages at a post office.

Did they not leave the slip you can.sign in order to have them leave it?