PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I’m kinda out of the PPL loop, but I questioned the quality of the Primo on Sasquatch labs thread and was pm’d by the PPL rep telling me that I should pick some up. I also questioned the Halo in the SP thread and the PPL rep told me to pick some up as well. Even if these guys were getting there Raws from PPL, why is there rep pushing multiple labs on me.? Kick backs?
This is just a weird scenario if you asked me!

Which rep is doing this? This would be border line violation I would think.

I’m kinda out of the PPL loop, but I questioned the quality of the Primo on Sasquatch labs thread and was pm’d by the PPL rep telling me that I should pick some up. I also questioned the Halo in the SP thread and the PPL rep told me to pick some up as well. Even if these guys were getting there Raws from PPL, why is there rep pushing multiple labs on me.? Kick backs?
This is just a weird scenario if you asked me!
Lol nobody give you any feedback I wasn't pushing anything but you want have to worry about feedback from me I have run the gear and gave my experience so I would appreciate you not turning it to something it's not I don't give a damn were anyone buys gear I rep ppl but I don't push the brand on anyone I had guys ask me about ppl gh and I told them I wouldn't get it with what testing had shown.
Most everyone that knows me knows that I'm straight shooter.

Lol nobody give you any feedback I wasn't pushing anything but you want have to worry about feedback from me I have run the gear and gave my experience so I would appreciate you not turning it to something it's not I don't give a damn were anyone buys gear I rep ppl but I don't push the brand on anyone I had guys ask me about ppl gh and I told them I wouldn't get it with what testing had shown.

What’s going on with the finished oils and website?

What do you know about the special 20% off on snap chat for ordering directly from panda and skipping website?

From the way he phrased it and the context it sounds like you saw him chatting in the forum and private message him and pushed a lab/product.

But if you are giving advice or however then it wouldn’t be. It’s why I was asking questions on the matter at hand.
I guess with me never talking with him and him not knowing me I can see why he thought something was amiss I didn't see him get feedback so I gave my 2 cents hell I don't even push ppl .

I’ve been lucky enough over the years to not have to get involved in this type of shit and haven’t had reps contact me through PM.
I never said you were being pushy or shady.
Which is why I said maybe your just a fan of these compounds and UGL’s. If that’s the case then I have no issues. Now if you boss is supplying the Raws for these labs then there might be a conflict of interest?

I’ve been lucky enough over the years to not have to get involved in this type of shit and haven’t had reps contact me through PM.
I never said you were being pushy or shady.
Which is why I said maybe your just a fan of these compounds and UGL’s. If that’s the case then I have no issues. Now if you boss is supplying the Raws for these labs then there might be a conflict of interest?
I apologize for tripping you out I talk to alot of guy's thru pm because I'm not supposed to post in other threads.

I don't know about the snapchat their going to drop alot of stuff I suggested raws only we will see.

sooo there gonna drop a lot of their products.. nothing on any specifics??
your suggestion is only doing raws..
am I quoting u correctly..??

my 2 cents is theres a lot of mix's that are redundant/useless.. so if theyr gonna simplify their product line then so be it..