PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I see PPL Reps have clout! Straight from the "customer service girls" you say? Gotta be legit then. Smh

It just happened yesterday n thought it was possibly just some website maintenance or glitch so really wasn't too concerned. By the end of the night it wasn't fixed so instead of running to Panda with every little concern/question the girls can usually get me the necessary info. That was the reply I got as of this morning n with the time difference it's pretty much a waiting game til I hear something back. I don't know what more u want me to tell u.

How does the customer service girl know more than the rep?

Is customer service sleeping with panda to get the information?

Seems sketchy to me

Basically we should just skip the reps and get ahold of customer service? Come on...

Sometimes it's much easier for me to go "yo Vikki...whats up with the website" n get a reply back quickly than running to Panda n having to wait

Yes there's obviously other issues that come up that have to go higher up the food chain but for simple dumb shit like that the girls suffice. As a boss would u want me running to u with every little question, come on.

Now that I know there's more to it than just some website maintenance, I will go take it up with Panda.

Thats like me calling the CEO of Walmart when I have a question about the website?

Last edited:
Sometimes it's much easier for me to go "yo Vikki...whats up with the website" n get a reply back quickly than running to Panda n having to wait

Yes there's obviously other issues that come up that have to go higher up the food chain but for simple dumb shit like that the girls suffice. As a boss would u want me running to u with every little question, come on

As a boss, if I didn’t have an elected official such as a manger or a hierarchy system in place then yes, I would want you to come to me for the answer instead of going to a customer service rep to spew out a rumor of what the customer service rep said.

In this case... panda decided to cut off the finished oils but somehow managed to forget to tell his reps? But decided to tell his customer service? A simple email to all his reps at one time would take 5 minutes. They could then pass the information along and a question and answer session could happen between panda and the reps..

but hell why do that?... just call customer service who know more than the REPS!

Don’t try to sugar coat the issue

Panda boss is also offering 20% discount to order directly from him and NOT through the website. That seems extremely strange...

U guys act like we work in the same building. Like I can go to his office down the hall or he can make some announcement in the break room. They're half way across the world n there's a 12 hr time difference.

U guys act like we work in the same building. Like I can go to his office down the hall or he can make some announcement in the break room. They're half way across the world n there's a 12 hr time difference.

Seriously?

The internet takes five minutes.

He obviously made this decision when he was awake. So what prevented him to send you a email?

You act like you have to fly to Rome to talk gtfo here with the sob story.

He posted the message on his snap chat this morning following what looked to be a good time at a Chinese strip club.

He has a freaking snap chat?

Great! A steroid dealer on snap chat.... promoting his empire... just as bad as freaking Instagram and Facebook.

And people still order from these clowns

He posted the message on his snap chat this morning following what looked to be a good time at a Chinese strip club.

@Jeffg353

Thee goes your story on how you can’t reach him fast. This morning posting on snap chat, eating Chinese but someone you weren’t important enough to know the big decisions being made.....

He probably could have sent you a email between his snap chats or maybe you should just start snap chatting with him..

Seriously?

The internet takes five minutes.

He obviously made this decision when he was awake. So what prevented him to send you a email?

You act like you have to fly to Rome to talk gtfo here with the sob story.

I can't answer that...only he can. My guess is he was busy dealing with whatever is going on. I can't answer for him. Maybe I'm not that important.

Like I told u before at the time I didn't think there was anything to worry about so I just reached out to Vikki for an update on the website. Now that there's obviously a problem I will take it up with Panda.

Also need to take into consideration they're on about 10 different boards with some boards having more than 1 rep. So that's a lot of different people that he needs to touch base with.

I can't answer that...only he can. My guess is he was busy dealing with whatever is going on.

Like I told u before at the time I didn't think there was anything to worry about so I just reached out to Vikki for an update on the website. Now that there's obviously a problem I will take it up with Panda.

Also need to take into consideration they're on about 10 different boards with some boards having more than 1 rep. So that's a lot of different people that he needs to touch base with.

It’s one email. One email can be sent with blind carbon copies.

It’s not difficult to reach 10 different people or 20 at max.

It’s an excuse. Why are you sticking up for this panda and his obvious short comings.

It’s really starting to discolor the water.

It’s one email. One email can be sent with blind carbon copies.

It’s not difficult to reach 10 different people or 20 at max.

It’s an excuse. Why are you sticking up for this panda and his obvious short comings.

It’s really starting to discolor the water.

I'm not trying to stick up for anyone but myself. I'm merely trying to explain my actions n my thought process behind it.

I’m kinda out of the PPL loop, but I questioned the quality of the Primo on Sasquatch labs thread and was pm’d by the PPL rep telling me that I should pick some up. I also questioned the Halo in the SP thread and the PPL rep told me to pick some up as well. Even if these guys were getting there Raws from PPL, why is there rep pushing multiple labs on me.? Kick backs?
This is just a weird scenario if you asked me!

I’m kinda out of the PPL loop, but I questioned the quality of the Primo on Sasquatch labs thread and was pm’d by the PPL rep telling me that I should pick some up. I also questioned the Halo in the SP thread and the PPL rep told me to pick some up as well. Even if these guys were getting there Raws from PPL, why is there rep pushing multiple labs on me.? Kick backs?
This is just a weird scenario if you asked me!
Interesting. Pick some up from panda? Or the labs you were questioning.

Interesting. Pick some up from panda? Or the labs you were questioning.
No he was talking about the other labs.
Which is fine if he’s just a fan boy. I’ve just never had another’s labs rep push gear on me, but it kinda makes sense if that’s where the Raws are being sourced.