PurplePandaLabs Raw source

U absolutely could use those longer esters. With it being my first time running them together (Mast n Nandro) I wanted to make sure if any negative symptoms started I could get out quick. The only difference is the ester so going with Mast E n Nand Cyp it's going to take a little longer to kick in n a little longer to get out.
Thank you. I’m pretty sure that is what I will try after the summer is over.

waddup everyone.. I see theres some new shit going on here.. but then again, given enough days away.. ur bound to find something upside down in this thread..
@MisterSuperGod ... wheres this anus thread??? im assuming there female buttholes?? gotta clarify... round here your bound to find some guy with a swollen anus due to pinning technique or whatever!!

Anyone have experience with Telmisartan? How much do you find is enough to control blood pressure on blast? I've read the recommended amount to be 40mg-80mg. Got some in raw form from Purple.

Anyone have experience with Telmisartan? How much do you find is enough to control blood pressure on blast? I've read the recommended amount to be 40mg-80mg. Got some in raw form from Purple.

How bad is your blood pressure? The effects would be dose dependent.

If it’s not severe, I would start with 20mg/day and work up as needed.

So I brewed some primo e the other day and I think I fucked something up. Brewed it at 150mg/ml at 20/2. This shits got some pip. Had a big knot on my ass for like 4 days from only 1ml. Should I drop it down to 100mg/ml?

Besides the higher BB I brewed it just how I've brewed other stuff in the past with the same BB ba and gso.

So I brewed some primo e the other day and I think I fucked something up. Brewed it at 150mg/ml at 20/2. This shits got some pip. Had a big knot on my ass for like 4 days from only 1ml. Should I drop it down to 100mg/ml?

Besides the higher BB I brewed it just how I've brewed other stuff in the past with the same BB ba and gso.
I've never used Primobolan E myself but I've brewed it and I think you could have gone with less then 20% because if I recall correctly I had it at 18% at 200mg/ml.

I can't remember if the customer complained about PIP but I I'm sure he told me he'd used it before and was well aware of it.

You may wanna try knocking that BB down regardless of what you've done before. Also, I'm well aware that the compound itself is harsh so may not be able to avoid this pip regardless of the BB ratio. Your best chances are to start there.

Next time I'd add 15% BB and wait to see if it crashes. If it does just bump to 16% and wait again. In my personal opinion if I was using it for personal use Id put barley any BB in it and if it crashed I'd just reheat before each use. This way it's heated before each injection, the BB is low and I have the least amount of PIP.

Just my 2¢.

I've never used Primobolan E myself but I've brewed it and I think you could have gone with less then 20% because if I recall correctly I had it at 18% at 200mg/ml.

I can't remember if the customer complained about PIP but I I'm sure he told me he'd used it before and was well aware of it.

You may wanna try knocking that BB down regardless of what you've done before. Also, I'm well aware that the compound itself is harsh so may not be able to avoid this pip regardless of the BB ratio. Your best chances are to start there.

Next time I'd add 15% BB and wait to see if it crashes. If it does just bump to 16% and wait again. In my personal opinion if I was using it for personal use Id put barley any BB in it and if it crashed I'd just reheat before each use. This way it's heated before each injection, the BB is low and I have the least amount of PIP.

Just my 2¢.

Yeah too high on the BB for sure. It ate up the raws very quick, could have gone with much less. I think I'll add more gso and refilter.

If it's a harsh compound I might just cut it with test in the same pin. I'll try that today and see if it helps.