PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I wouldn’t doubt it. The metabolites can really stick around.

One reason I would choose npp over deca is that right there lol. Plus I’m just not a fan of deca. Npp all the way
Im fixing to run npp for the first time. Ever hear of anybody running npp and mast together?

I’m saying he has gone through several half lives. I wasn’t being exact to be honest.

The main point of what I was saying is that first injection of prop is very minimal in his system. The second shot is present but at a very minimal ratio. The third shot which was taken 36 hours prior to the actual testing would be half used up and starting to go into further half lifes.

So, in conclusion he wasn’t testing 600mg of testosterone he was testing maybe... 215 mg of prop and that isn’t a hard number of course but the point is, we often feel that if we inject 600mg or whatever then at testing that 600mg is present, when in fact, it simply isn’t.

Unless one was to do the full infection and time it at its peak. Then of course you could see how the peak looks in your system.

And good to see ya[emoji106]

This is why I hate doing bloods on short esters. You have a very rapid peak and decline so you never know when to actually test for peak levels without some experimentation. I stick to long esters myself.

And likewise RR. Always nice seeing you active.

Im fixing to run npp for the first time. Ever hear of anybody running npp and mast together?

Was actually just running it a few months back n loved it. *not PPL gear.
Test P 600 mg/wk
NPP 500mg/wk
Mast P 500mg/wk

Only downside was being a pin cushion for the first 4-5 weeks. At 3mL per pin I would split them into 2 pins n was running out of rotation spots. I eventually found some higher dosed 200mg/mL in mig840 from another source (all 3 except it was Test A instead of P. Which allowed me to get it all into 1 pin.

Solid lean mass n strength gains while at the same time getting that shredded/hard look.

I think just as important as the bloods are the size and strength gains @robby ron reports underwhelming gains and its corroborated by the blood tests.

Not trying to discredit the OP but we don’t know his nutrition or training routine.

It’s kinda like the guy who wants to be a mass monster but eats two slices of bread for post workout and can’t eat anymore food but says he eats all day. ( not saying that is him just in general you see this a lot)

The deca won’t affect the test results imo.
But you would have to wait a lot longer than 2-3 weeks for the deca to clear in any case if he was choosing to wait..in addition,...
I thought he mentioned about being on deca for a only a few weeks and not very high doses. I know the half life and detection time are very long with deca but I figured the 2-3 week mark would be better to get a more of a baseline then doing it right away.

Just ran test cyp 400 NPP 600 Mast 600 this winter. Results were ok nothing to special for the first few weeks. Had a stupid ah ha moment when I realized that my my diet wasn’t matching my overall daily activity plus the change to my workout. Everything was where it should have been at but my carbs were significantly less for what I was trying to do. Cranked the carbs way up. That’s when the NPP really shined. Put on great size and strength in only a few weeks. It was like priming an engine for a few weeks then running wide open throttle at the end. A little upset because I missed a little bit of a good opportunity but lesson learned. Long story short those three are great compounds to run together. I have some future plans with tren but if BP and sides become to much NPP all the way.

The deca won’t affect the test results imo.
But you would have to wait a lot longer than 2-3 weeks for the deca to clear in any case if he was choosing to wait..in addition,...

I came across a cool study which lists cross reactivity between testosterone and other AAS as well as other endogenous hormones. I think you would be interested in that kinda shit so if you’d like, I can PM it to you!

I came across a cool study which lists cross reactivity between testosterone and other AAS as well as other endogenous hormones. I think you would be interested in that kinda shit so if you’d like, I can PM it to you!

Pm me that if you can! Sounds very interesting my man.

Look forward to reading it [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Test P 600 mg/wk
NPP 500mg/wk
Mast P 500mg/wk

Only downside was being a pin cushion for the first 4-5 weeks. At 3mL per pin I would split them into 2 pins n was running out of rotation spots. I eventually found some higher dosed 200mg/mL in mig840 from another source (all 3 except it was Test A instead of P. Which allowed me to get it all into 1 pin.

Solid lean mass n strength gains while at the same time getting that shredded/hard look.
Test P 600 mg/wk
NPP 500mg/wk
Mast P 500mg/wk

Could you use Test-E, Nadrolone Cyp, and Mast-E to get the same results with less frequent injections?
I read a lot; and it seems like many people like NPP and Deca. But it doesn’t seem like anyone really uses nandrolone cypionate.

Also, is there an advantage in using Mast-P over Mast-E?
I’m interested in experimenting with nandrolone and drostanolone; but I would certainly rather pin less frequently if possible.

I'm running npp and proviron and loving it... Thinking about switching to mast prop.
What dose did you run on the mast? 100 e3d?

I ran mast e. Ran it at 500mg per week.

Was mainly using to help free up testosterone, which is one of the most under used reasons to use masterone. Everyone uses as a hardening agent, but combined with other hormones you can utilize other aspects of the drug in a synergistic way.

And that age ol’ myth you have to be under 10% body fat is total garbage lol.

I ran mast e. Ran it at 500mg per week.

Was mainly using to help free up testosterone, which is one of the most under used reasons to use masterone. Everyone uses as a hardening agent, but combined with other hormones you can utilize other aspects of the drug in a synergistic way.

And that age ol’ myth you have to be under 10% body fat is total garbage lol.

That's me with proviron. I'm only running 50mg a day . And I'm 11-12% bf. I feel freaking awesome, just worried about proviron and prostate issues, my understanding masteron does effect the prostate like proviron does .