PurplePandaLabs Raw source

That's me with proviron. I'm only running 50mg a day . And I'm 11-12% bf. I feel freaking awesome, just worried about proviron and prostate issues, my understanding masteron does effect the prostate like proviron does .

Sawpalmetto and pygeum for prostate issues brother. Can normally be found in a combo pill together.

I always take this to ensure it stays healthy.

It’s hard to say my man. It’s prop so in 48 hours you have one half life gone. So the shot you took at first of week would have been used almost completely up. So that leaves two shots.. your second shot would have gone through approx 1 and a half, half lives before your test. And your last shot would be at almost its half life of the test.

So although you are taking 600mg of testosterone all of it wasn’t there during the test.

Now if we take into how much of your total test was free testosterone ( which we don’t know because the test results you purchased only show total test and it isn’t broken down into free and binding test this can also influence the results.

The only way you will know if your test is bunk is if you send off to analyzer. It’s too hard to say if it is under-dosed.

As far as the white blood count. This can be anything from worse case scenario of cancer to inflammation issues from injection. But should keep an eye on it in future blood work.

ok so would this be the best route..stop cycle, test in a week or 2, see if all levels fall to normal, in between check gear and start fresh?... should last pin be taken within 24hrs of last shot and what test would be appropriate to break down all test levels?

I think it has alot to do with your pinning schedule and hours after injection with prop but if you think you got underdosed test if you have a sealed vial I will be happy to pay for testing.
I have seen some recent testing of domestic finished that was on point but that doesn't necessarily mean everything is.

na bro, not necessary it's my mishap for pinning mistake but thanks however though if everything goes fine with analyzer and fresh blood work store credit be nice:)

The deca won’t affect the test results imo.
But you would have to wait a lot longer than 2-3 weeks for the deca to clear in any case if he was choosing to wait..in addition,...

I should wait the 4 weeks to do bloods again but the shit I read on google it makes it sound like I should be in the hospital hook up to a machine lot of negative shit man lol. I'll wait the 4 week of the month wbc should be down by then...Hopefully

Not trying to discredit the OP but we don’t know his nutrition or training routine.

It’s kinda like the guy who wants to be a mass monster but eats two slices of bread for post workout and can’t eat anymore food but says he eats all day. ( not saying that is him just in general you see this a lot)
na bro, my diets on que 3000 to 35000 (same foods) (clean food) all weighed out

ok so would this be the best route..stop cycle, test in a week or 2, see if all levels fall to normal, in between check gear and start fresh?... should last pin be taken within 24hrs of last shot and what test would be appropriate to break down all test levels?

Your levels will fall to normal regardless. So I don’t think that will help.

If you want peace of mind the only thing to do is to send off. This will help everyone who orders panda gear if it is under dosed the consumer will now know and will give @rpbb more ammo [emoji51][emoji119]

Personally though, if you are only testing 200mg injection at the 36 hour mark then 600mg total test in blood isn’t the worse thing I’ve seen and we really don’t know how your body metabolizes testosterone so you could be utilizing the hormone more efficiently which will result in lower blood numbers. Lots of factors my man.

First post here. I wanted to give a review as I see some guys on here a bit pissy with domestic.

I ordered international to Canada, which is very hit and miss for me over the last 10 years with strict customs. It cleared no problem and I received it in about 10 days. Stealth was good. Powder bags are the only weak aspect I noticed, as one of my clomid bags had ripped a little.

I stuck to just anti e's, all of which desolved great in 120 proof rum with a bit of heat and have not crashed. Letro @ 2.5mg/ml, Clomid @ 25mg/ml and nolv @ 20mg/ml. A week in - gyno has shrunk significantly and I feel test levels coming up. I wanted to say thanks and will be back in the future.

If you want peace of mind the only thing to do is to send off. This will help everyone who orders panda gear if it is under dosed the consumer will now know and will give @rpbb more ammo [emoji51][emoji119]

Personally though, if you are only testing 200mg injection at the 36 hour mark then 600mg total test in blood isn’t the worse thing I’ve seen and we really don’t know how your body metabolizes testosterone so you could be utilizing the hormone more efficiently which will result in lower blood numbers. Lots of factors my man.
Actually, I think you guys have seen a different attitude from me in this situation. Mainly, because ppl rep handled the situation exactly right. Bloodwork is a funny thing. I have an opinion on what's going on, but I always prefer to let testing tell the story

Maybe better suited for the men's healthbsectiom but how do you know.if you have a prostate issue? Hard time pissing? Or are there other indicators that show an issue?

Maybe better suited for the men's healthbsectiom but how do you know.if you have a prostate issue? Hard time pissing? Or are there other indicators that show an issue?

Enlarged Prostate/Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH)

dribbling after urination, excessive urination at night, frequent urination, sense of incomplete bladder emptying, urge to urinate and leaking, or weak urinary stream
Also common: incontinence or sexual dysfunction

Could you use Test-E, Nadrolone Cyp, and Mast-E to get the same results with less frequent injections?
I read a lot; and it seems like many people like NPP and Deca. But it doesn’t seem like anyone really uses nandrolone cypionate.

Also, is there an advantage in using Mast-P over Mast-E?
I’m interested in experimenting with nandrolone and drostanolone; but I would certainly rather pin less frequently if possible.

U absolutely could use those longer esters. With it being my first time running them together (Mast n Nandro) I wanted to make sure if any negative symptoms started I could get out quick. The only difference is the ester so going with Mast E n Nand Cyp it's going to take a little longer to kick in n a little longer to get out.

ok i'm sending off then but i still want to make sue at least the wbc comes down it needs to be clear (i'm not in my 20's lol) like you said worse case scenario cancer/infection from injection (something like that)

i know it's a typo, but it still made my eyes bulge looking at that number. :eek:
lmaf 3,500 i weighed my chicken breast (8oz of chicken, 100mgs brown rice with 4oz broccoli consist 1of my meal sometimes i weigh over everything increases calories. i eat 5 meals a day

Actually, I think you guys have seen a different attitude from me in this situation. Mainly, because ppl rep handled the situation exactly right. Bloodwork is a funny thing. I have an opinion on what's going on, but I always prefer to let testing tell the story
A kinder, gentler rpbb LOL :)