PurplePandaLabs Raw source

no problem, but there was issues with the domestic finished last fall, and the new domestic operation just started up, etc etc. and wanted to eliminate the possibility of it being the raws

Personelly, I think the testosterone needs to be sent off to analyzer
I think you are right. I was just messing around cause you stay on ppl 's ass but those numbers suck. I would be pissed. My apologies to you @rpbb

PurplePandaLabs Rep., I have sent a PM regarding a part of my order possibly having a shipping issue. If you could get back to me, thanks.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. @Roger rabbit @Docd187123 @mdxh3 got bloods been on 3week 200mg prop eod deca 250mg (wk for 2weeks) bump 400mg 0n third 36hrs last pin.

i feel test is low for what was administered but whats concerning is wbc any input would be of help.View attachment 88618

It’s hard to say my man. It’s prop so in 48 hours you have one half life gone. So the shot you took at first of week would have been used almost completely up. So that leaves two shots.. your second shot would have gone through approx 1 and a half, half lives before your test. And your last shot would be at almost its half life of the test.

So although you are taking 600mg of testosterone all of it wasn’t there during the test.

Now if we take into how much of your total test was free testosterone ( which we don’t know because the test results you purchased only show total test and it isn’t broken down into free and binding test this can also influence the results.

The only way you will know if your test is bunk is if you send off to analyzer. It’s too hard to say if it is under-dosed.

As far as the white blood count. This can be anything from worse case scenario of cancer to inflammation issues from injection. But should keep an eye on it in future blood work.

It’s hard to say my man. It’s prop so in 48 hours you have one half life gone. So the shot you took at first of week would have been used almost completely up. So that leaves two shots.. your second shot would have gone through approx 1 and a half, half lives before your test. And your last shot would be at almost its half life of the test.

So although you are taking 600mg of testosterone all of it wasn’t there during the test.

Now if we take into how much of your total test was free testosterone ( which we don’t know because the test results you purchased only show total test and it isn’t broken down into free and binding test this can also influence the results.

The only way you will know if your test is bunk is if you send off to analyzer. It’s too hard to say if it is under-dosed.

As far as the white blood count. This can be anything from worse case scenario of cancer to inflammation issues from injection. But should keep an eye on it in future blood work.

Are you saying the half life of prop is 48hrs? Bc the literature I’ve seen shows around 19hrs or so. Of course it’s not a static number though.

Are you saying the half life of prop is 48hrs? Bc the literature I’ve seen shows around 19hrs or so. Of course it’s not a static number though.
https://www.steroidology.com/test-prop-and-peak-value/

about 3 days

The only time I take it sometime I might get a lil gyno but amdex gets clears immediately then I'm off it..then continues after cycle
I think it has alot to do with your pinning schedule and hours after injection with prop but if you think you got underdosed test if you have a sealed vial I will be happy to pay for testing.
I have seen some recent testing of domestic finished that was on point but that doesn't necessarily mean everything is.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. @Roger rabbit @Docd187123 @mdxh3 got bloods been on 3week 200mg prop eod deca 250mg (wk for 2weeks) bump 400mg 0n third 36hrs last pin.

i feel test is low for what was administered but whats concerning is wbc any input would be of help.View attachment 88618
I agree with @rpbb , the test needs to be sent to analyzer. I also agree with @Roger rabbit about the timing of bloodwork being very particular with propionate. I’m just figuring all this out as well; so those guys are the authority on the subject.

The wbc is elevated; but I wouldn’t sweat a 13k wbc count. You can actually get a bacteremia and transient (mildly)elevated wbc count from brushing your teeth. If you develop a fever or get repeat blood work with an increasing wbc count; then you need to see someone.
You do need to address your hematocrit though. I would consider donating pretty soon.

Maybe ask the vets here for the optimum protocol for blood work after prop injection; and get another sample? Idk if that may be cheaper and faster than sending it to analyzer. Either way, blood work will never tell you exactly what is in the vial. But if you are just concerned about your serum testosterone; maybe another sample could be drawn with better timing, yeilding different results.

https://www.steroidology.com/test-prop-and-peak-value/

about 3 days

Testosterone propionate has a terminal half-life of only 19 hours. After a single injection of 50 mg the maximum concentration is reached after approximately 14 hours (Behre et al 2004). On the basis of this profile, injection intervals are only 2–3 days with peak and through values above and below the normal range and therefore not suitable for monotherapy of T deficiency. Alternatively, 100 mg weekly may be given.

Testosterone depot injection in male hypogonadism: a critical appraisal

I’m saying he has gone through several half lives. I wasn’t being exact to be honest.

The main point of what I was saying is that first injection of prop is very minimal in his system. The second shot is present but at a very minimal ratio. The third shot which was taken 36 hours prior to the actual testing would be half used up and starting to go into further half lifes.

So, in conclusion he wasn’t testing 600mg of testosterone he was testing maybe... 215 mg of prop and that isn’t a hard number of course but the point is, we often feel that if we inject 600mg or whatever then at testing that 600mg is present, when in fact, it simply isn’t.

Unless one was to do the full infection and time it at its peak. Then of course you could see how the peak looks in your system.

And good to see ya[emoji106]

Last edited:
I agree with @rpbb , the test needs to be sent to analyzer. I also agree with @Roger rabbit about the timing of bloodwork being very particular with propionate. I’m just figuring all this out as well; so those guys are the authority on the subject.

The wbc is elevated; but I wouldn’t sweat a 13k wbc count. You can actually get a bacteremia and transient (mildly)elevated wbc count from brushing your teeth. If you develop a fever or get repeat blood work with an increasing wbc count; then you need to see someone.
You do need to address your hematocrit though. I would consider donating pretty soon.

Maybe ask the vets here for the optimum protocol for blood work after prop injection; and get another sample? Idk if that may be cheaper and faster than sending it to analyzer. Either way, blood work will never tell you exactly what is in the vial. But if you are just concerned about your serum testosterone; maybe another sample could be drawn with better timing, yeilding different results.

Thanks bro I appreciate the input. Right now I'm going to stop cycle recheck the bloods in a week and start fresh from there mean while reach out to analyzer to see what I'm working with.

Someone else feel free to chime in on this but shouldn’t he wait two to three weeks if he’s choosing to stop the cycle before a retest to let the deca clear for a true clean slate. Also I would think if test level comes back even lower might be a good indication that the prop was at least some what ok. Comes back close to the same or higher for that matter there was definitely some fuckery going on.

Someone else feel free to chime in on this but shouldn’t he wait two to three weeks if he’s choosing to stop the cycle before a retest to let the deca clear for a true clean slate. Also I would think if test level comes back even lower might be a good indication that the prop was at least some what ok. Comes back close to the same or higher for that matter there was definitely some fuckery going on.

The deca won’t affect the test results imo.
But you would have to wait a lot longer than 2-3 weeks for the deca to clear in any case if he was choosing to wait..in addition,...