PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yeah too high on the BB for sure. It ate up the raws very quick, could have gone with much less. I think I'll add more gso and refilter.

If it's a harsh compound I might just cut it with test in the same pin. I'll try that today and see if it helps.
Even if cutting it with test doesn't help don't get discouraged. The Testosterone still has BB (15ish %) so out of adding even 2 ml of test the % is still at roughly 16.7%.
I'm sure you've made all your Primo already but next time just add the bare minimum.

For example (just to explain for some of the new guys) I made Test E 400 and started with 12% BB. It crashed overnight so I heated it to 120°, added 2% more BB and made sure I mixed it well till it was clear and there were no swirls. I then let it cool till it crashed again. It now took 2 days to crash. I repeated the process of adding more BB and once it took 4-5 days to crash I could have added 2% more to make it stable and never crash again but I didn't (cause it was for personal use). Now I'd heat my vial, something I'd do anyways because of viscosity and using a small pin and it would have minimal BB and caused very little pip if any.

Note: those are not the % of BB I used these numbers were just for educational purposes.

Even if cutting it with test doesn't help don't get discouraged. The Testosterone still has BB (15ish %) so out of adding even 2 ml of test the % is still at roughly 16.7%.
I'm sure you've made all your Primo already but next time just add the bare minimum.

For example (just to explain for some of the new guys) I made Test E 400 and started with 12% BB. It crashed overnight so I heated it to 120°, added 2% more BB and made sure I mixed it well till it was clear and there were no swirls. I then let it cool till it crashed again. It now took 2 days to crash. I repeated the process of adding more BB and once it took 4-5 days to crash I could have added 2% more to make it stable and never crash again but I didn't (cause it was for personal use). Now I'd heat my vial, something I'd do anyways because of viscosity and using a small pin and it would have minimal BB and caused very little pip if any.

Note: those are not the % of BB I used these numbers were just for educational purposes.

Thanks for the tips man. I brewed like 7 compounds last time all at once and filtered and bottled immediately. Nothing crashed but I learned to wait to see before bottling.

My test is 10% BB so should help if the pips a BB issue

Well the words from @Jeffg353 on ASF today. Is the international raws site is back up. BUT the international "finished products" will continue to be closed "for the foreseeable future". Would explain those bad bloods just posted on their test p .

That is good then that they finally figured out they are trying to do too much at one time.

Yeah too high on the BB for sure. It ate up the raws very quick, could have gone with much less. I think I'll add more gso and refilter.

If it's a harsh compound I might just cut it with test in the same pin. I'll try that today and see if it helps.

Primo is one of the bad PIP's that I get. From a Primo 200.

Yeah I'm just pointing out the bloods have nothing to do with what's going on.
Don't want customers to start tripping if there's no reason.

What was the reason then? And what’s going on?

People should be tripping when a company makes a big decision.

Sooner or later conspiracy theories will arise so I would suggest getting the information out fast

Personally I suspect the 12 year old nephew quit who was the head brewer. Now panda can’t keep up with volume.

But that’s just going on a hunch [emoji51]

u know.. tbh.. if site is down.. and theres a delay on "whats going on" people start to shit / format hd / delete accounts etc..
hurry up and tell us before someone comes knockin on the door brotha..
I know ur handicapped to what they divulge to you... but put some pressure so we can know whats up

Well the words from @Jeffg353 on ASF today. Is the international raws site is back up. BUT the international "finished products" will continue to be closed "for the foreseeable future". Would explain those bad bloods just posted on their test p .

That was all the info I got from one of the customer service girls. So I'm pretty much in the dark about it just as much as u guys.

That was all the info I got from one of the customer service girls. So I'm pretty much in the dark about it just as much as u guys.

How does the customer service girl know more than the rep?

Is customer service sleeping with panda to get the information?

Seems sketchy to me

Basically we should just skip the reps and get ahold of customer service? Come on...