PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Aint stealth no more thanks too you dumb ass. Smh

Yeah, that was the tip customs needed to put all the pieces together... Give me a break.

Good job dumbass

Why even talk? You a snitch lover?

You are a moron
Calm down y'all drama queens (drama queers?)
PPL ain't selling any semi-finished gear, so no tip off.

Besides, essential oils from China = needle in a haystack
a huge haystack
dscn2144_med.jpeg

Essential Oil Market Size To Reach $11.67 Billion By 2022: Grand View Research, Inc.
Essential Oils Market Size & Trends | Industry Research Report, 2025

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. any plans for Semi gear?

So the plan is to stock us domestic and shutdown intl? Can we verify this with our rep here? Seems odd for sure but maybe a good way to get more money out of the leftover raws.

So the plan is to stock us domestic and shutdown intl? Can we verify this with our rep here? Seems odd for sure but maybe a good way to get more money out of the leftover raws.

Doubt they are going to stock up on finished oils in us.

Rep been missing in action.

Your best bet is to honestly call Vicki or email with customer support. This is where the reps get the information at to pass along to us.

The reps don’t get to speak with panda because he has a 12 hour time difference according to one of the reps.

Doubt they are going to stock up on finished oils in us.

Rep been missing in action.

Your best bet is to honestly call Vicki or email with customer support. This is where the reps get the information at to pass along to us.

The reps don’t get to speak with panda because he has a 12 hour time difference according to one of the reps.
Lol

This situation is displaying one of the biggest downsides of being a rep.

As a rep (and hell, as a customer as well) you are only valuable to a source until you're no longer valuable to the source. And then you (and you're word and your reputation) get thrown to the side when they no longer need you.

At that point, you are left twisting in the wind trying to pretend like you know more than you do, trying to act like everything is going to be okay, when really, the source doesn't even have the decency to come out and provide info, either to you as a rep, or to the peeps you are supposed to be repping to.

Not saying I feel sorry for the reps, because they chose this role. Just saying that this is one major reason why being a rep is a losing proposition in the long run. Imagine the number of emails and messages @PurplePandaLabs Rep. @Jeffg353 Vickie, etc are getting right now. Yet Panda is too busy Snapchatting and Instagramming and FB'ing to even update them, so they can update their peeps. Dick move!

Btw, this is the only essential oil needed for PPL customers right about now.

Attachments

• 41Fp0qCClYL.jpg
    41Fp0qCClYL.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 15
Did my first pin of 150mg/ml DHB, I did 2 ml in the L ventro glute. At the very end of the shot I got an insane stabbing and burning pain. I have been limping for the past 2 days and got mild flu like symptoms from it.

Questions:

What is in this shit that is doing this?

Is there any way to mitigate it?

I can't train now. I really don't want to ditch it from the cycle.

I need to do 4 ml a week and I couldnt imagine pinning in other muscles that are less accustomed than my ventro glutes

Posted this November 17 2017...
But I was dick that got bashed for my opinion :cool: and accused of working for another lab lol

View attachment 79439
Some things are never gonna change it seems. Yet somehow people are riding ppl dick daily just hoping maybe tomorrow or the next day. When do you say when? I mean come guys @PurplePandaLabs Rep. dosent know shit about the lab and what its doing day to day.. I'm Sorry no disrespect your a cool ass rep and seem knowledgeable about AAS. To me it seems that @purplepandalabs keeps you in the dark and has you so he doesn't have to answer to us about his bullshit business practices and fucking lack of inventory. I can open a shop with 1,000 items but if I only have 10-15 in stock who gives a fuck??

The one thing that sticks in my mind is you didn't even know domestic was open!!! I mean come on. I know you were busting nuts but not all day you weren't. Not even one mention about hey guys after months of waiting today or tomorrow sometime the domestic will be open. Yay or keep a look out or something. But nope, seems like you found out like we all did. From a member impatiently checking daily for it to open. Then you open with what? LOL like 2 fucking things. Domestic my ass.

When anyone ask you a question it's always I'll have to ask panda. Maybe panda needs to come in here and answer some fucking questions? No one at ppl knows what the fuck is going on from day to day. For you guys sake you better hope someone doesn't open a domestic shop with a good selection and decent prices that actually has stock and ships quick. You'd be fucked. Panda is raking in the fucking dough but keeps everyone waiting at his beck and call. I'm sorry if some of you dislike this comment but Jesus Christ already. There's over 600 pages of bullshit here with maybe enough reviews to fill one or two pages and that's being generous. Still haven't seen testing of finished oils or orals yet. I'm sorry about this rant but come on guys you know this is straight fucking bullshit!

Nice post bro. For what’s its worth I never dick rode this source but I’ll be the first to admit all I ever wanted was for them to get their shit together selling raws.

It’s bad that we had to find this out from a rep from another board from a member who had to post it for us.

This lab and their reps aren’t even on the same page. I would go to western union and cancel transfer

Agree with this. Reps should know what’s happening before anyone else. (Dick boss move on Pandas part.)
But on the other hand I’m also glad we have members here that, when they see useful info on other boards or Snapchat for that matter, they come here and post to inform the community.
Without a rep here to explain anything, all that’s been unveiled seems to be making sense. Something is definitely going on and everyone is in the dark. Not good...

Agree with this. Reps should know what’s happening before anyone else. (Dick boss move on Pandas part.)
But on the other hand I’m also glad we have members here that, when they see useful info on other boards or Snapchat for that matter, they come here and post to inform the community.
Without a rep here to explain anything, all that’s been unveiled seems to be making sense. Something is definitely going on and everyone is in the dark. Not good...

It’s even more sad the reps feel they can’t go to the boss.

So many grey areas with this lab and their shady dealings.

Remember

Hgh underdosed: sold knowing it was under dosed so many purchased, didn’t test and was ripped off. Panda claims to test all hgh but somehow sold it.....

Insta gram pages
You tube advertising
Snap chat.
Stupid panda tank tops
Massive hair in vials
Mix up on raws
Sending drugs to wrong addresses
Owner who keeps everyone in the dark including his own reps.
Pulling stuff off a website and pretty much closing it down screams something wrong
And the list goes on from here....

I literally, think that everything that could go wrong with a lab has gone wrong with this lab. Always reactive and not proactive... the reactive stance will be what gets panda and his customers in trouble... but hey... enjoy that Chinese food and keep snap chatting away and pretend your issues will just go away on their own.

It’s even more sad the reps feel they can’t go to the boss.

So many grey areas with this lab and their shady dealings.

Remember

Hgh underdosed: sold knowing it was under dosed so many purchased, didn’t test and was ripped off. Panda claims to test all hgh but somehow sold it.....

Insta gram pages
You tube advertising
Snap chat.
Stupid panda tank tops
Massive hair in vials
Mix up on raws
Sending drugs to wrong addresses
Owner who keeps everyone in the dark including his own reps.
Pulling stuff off a website and pretty much closing it down screams something wrong
And the list goes on from here....

I literally, think that everything that could go wrong with a lab has gone wrong with this lab. Always reactive and not proactive... the reactive stance will be what gets panda and his customers in trouble... but hey... enjoy that Chinese food and keep snap chatting away and pretend your issues will just go away on their own.
Even down to the minor things like domestic shipping taking longer than international does.
Looks like the panda train is about to come to a stop, or crash is more like it.
IMO, the only reason they have lasted over the last couple months is because of @PurplePandaLabs Rep. But after seeing he’s in the dark with the boss mans plans there no doubt this ride is coming to an end.
Too many issues here, time and time again, that’s went on far longer than labs I’ve seen here before that’s gotten the boot.
Raws was the start of their operation and should have stayed with what they were initially good at.
Greed rules over people sometimes and I think that’s what’s happened here. Panda has gotten “his” and now it’s like a big middle finger to the customers (and reps) that got him there.

This nascent trade war with China may already be causing us problems; I think it's prudent to presume that they will in the future. Now is the time to stock up on raws. There are sources other than ppl, although ppl came through, but I for one depend on steroids theraputically, and will buy a few lifetimes' supply ASAP.

Hey everyone,
I wanted to come here myself and kill any conspiracy theories people may have.

1.) The reason why my international finished products are off my website is because the man who ran my warehouse for finished products here had his father pass away and he needed to return back to his home town to deal with the death. He may or may not return back to my city so I am currently looking for a trustworthy replacement.

2.) The 20% off discount I posted on my Snapchat was only to help me test the efficiency of the Tutanota email being that we are not satisfied fully with ProtonMail and are considering switching email providers if we can find one that meets all of our needs.

I’m going to stick around for a few days and answer anyone’s questions or concerns or suggestions about my company. I slightly miss the Meso highs and lows that used to be a part of my day

Hey everyone,

1.) The reason why my international finished products are off my website is because the man who ran my warehouse for finished products here had his father pass away and he needed to return back to his home town to deal with the death. He may or may not return back to my city so I am currently looking for a trustworthy replacement.

2.) The 20% off discount I posted on my Snapchat was only to help me test the efficiency of the Tutanota email being that we are not satisfied fully with ProtonMail and are considering switching email providers if we can find one that meets all of our needs.

I’m going to stick around for a few days and answer anyone’s questions or concerns or suggestions about my company. I slightly miss the Meso highs and lows that used to be a part of my day
It a little late for damage control now. Must really be hitting the pocket.

Hey everyone,

Why don't you get out of the finished business, you suck at it

Hey everyone,

And did you make good on all the underdosed hgh you sold, or just the 2 guys that complained

Hey everyone,

And how come you just don't run the warehouse yourself, too busy playing with strippers on snapchat?