PurplePandaLabs Raw source

That sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

Hes still selling raws. Who cut him off the actual lab worker?
No disrespect but are you buying Panda's reason for the warehouse issue? Dude that is the lamest excuse in the book. You think when ANY drug operation losses one man everything just stops? Hahahahaha Never!

No disrespect but are you buying Panda's reason for the warehouse issue? Dude that is the lamest excuse in the book. You think when ANY drug operation losses one man everything just stops? Hahahahaha Never!

It might very well be an excuse. It doesnt make a difference. Barring some type of legal trouble, shutting down isnt a problem. Especially if it gives him time to make right the wrongs with his business.

That sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

Hes still selling raws. Who cut him off the actual lab worker?

That’s not a theory. how many companies just stop production because of one man? If panda was getting 1600 orders per month and you were in his shoes, would you not just man up and go to work till you got a replacement? He’s acting like some god had a family member die and now that god isn’t in his facility he has to shut it down. If that is the case.. and let’s pretend it is.... then that proves my point again... he is always reactive to issues and didn’t have the brains to have a second in command in place for unforeseen events. But it’s not the case, something happened and he made some shit story up.

Come on man you gotta stop here and read the sign.

It might very well be an excuse. It doesnt make a difference. Barring some type of legal trouble, shutting down isnt a problem. Especially if it gives him time to make right the wrongs with his business.

Then he should be open about that and not make some crap story up. especially, once again a death in the business or some major “accident”

Waiting days to respond and holding out because the rep wouldn’t come on to explain, because panda didn’t have his story straight yet.

That’s not a theory. how many companies just stop production because of one man? If panda was getting 1600 orders per month and you were in his shoes, would you not just man up and go to work till you got a replacement?
BINGO!!!!! Low balling at $250 per order ×1600 is $400,000 large a month!!!!!!! There is no way someone is shutting that money down cuz one man left.

BINGO!!!!! Low balling at $250 per order ×1600 is $400,000 large a month!!!!!!! There is no way someone is shutting that money down cuz one man left.
Exactly. Unless you have no choice. So barring legal trouble. It'd have to be something unforeseen.

Does anyone have any experience with the purplepanda domestic US source drostanolone propionate? I just tested it using Roidtest regeants A, B, and C, and the results arent quite adding up. Appears to be methyltestosterone from the results I got. flouressed light green-blue under the UV light, which should be a no-reaction for drostanolone propionate.

Just wondering if anyone else has had issues with this raw.
I got deca labeled as npp. I don't give a fuck what he says.

He's had a year to do that and continues to screw up. Nothing has changed

Yeah I capped it 10mg and he takes 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon and no complaints from someone that could probably take more. Me personally take 10 for fun and it’s for sure legit.
I don't want to jump on bashing them too quickly so I'll try again in a few days. But I have big doubts about my batch

I'm still wondering why my Intl Tracking Number never updated since the day it shipped 2 weeks ago. Until I pmed @purplepandalab rep. I sent him the trackin number and it was instantly updated in less than a few hours and it showed its in the U.S.....weird. Kinda has me thinking they they reshipped my order from Domestic which is supposively down or they are manipulating the trackin numbers. Never got a pm back from the rep either.

Does anyone have any experience with the purplepanda domestic US source drostanolone propionate? I just tested it using Roidtest regeants A, B, and C, and the results arent quite adding up. Appears to be methyltestosterone from the results I got. flouressed light green-blue under the UV light, which should be a no-reaction for drostanolone propionate.

Just wondering if anyone else has had issues with this raw.
I brewed 10 grams of of it about a month ago! It’s doing what mast p is suppose to do! Muscle separation, vascularity, and more sex drive! Running it at 400mg a week for the last month with test and t-bol.
I have a roidtest coming in a few days so I will get back to you. But I have ran a lot of mast and it seems good!

I don't want to jump on bashing them too quickly so I'll try again in a few days. But I have big doubts about my batch
I’m certainly not trying to sway you one way or the other. Just trying to help you figure it. Last thing I’d want you to do is throw out potential good product. Especially when that product helps you get your freak on.

I'm still wondering why my Intl Tracking Number never updated since the day it shipped 2 weeks ago. Until I pmed @purplepandalab rep. I sent him the trackin number and it was instantly updated in less than a few hours and it showed its in the U.S.....weird. Kinda has me thinking they they reshipped my order from Domestic which is supposively down or they are manipulating the trackin numbers. Never got a pm back from the rep either.

If it shipped from within the US, tracking should show you that with the origin post. If the very first activity on the package tracking isn't foreign, then something is amiss.

Why wasn't my post put up?

I'm taking PPL DHB 150mg/ml and it gave me flu like symptoms and I can't use my left leg since Wednesday

I'm not taking anymore of this garbage and want to know what solvents were used in what concentrations? To avoid for the future.

If it shipped from within the US, tracking should show you that with the origin post. If the very first activity on the package tracking isn't foreign, then something is amiss.

I ordered intl and it was shipped from china....i just think its really weird it didnt update until i contacted the rep. When it did update it showed it was in the states.

@purplepandalabs

I ordered 2 kits of HGH last year or so. Never got around to using em. Sold one before the testing came back. No question mine are underdosed also after testing and bad feedback. Now my guy that bought it is pissed after seeing the testing and I have another bunk kit collecting dust. I just chalked it up but the more I see other problems the more it irritates me. I think after shipping it was almost $400.. What's your take on this? No testy no money?