PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Whatever reason he shut down for is irrelevant. This board is for harm reduction for members, not to deal with sources who screw up on a regular basis. Maybe we need the list posted again of all his screw ups. Because right now, he's not even looking like a good source for raws
Post the list. Let members make their own decisions. But, if panda isn't lying and 1600 shipments a month is an accurate number, the list isnt swaying customers.

Post the list. Let members make their own decisions. But, if panda isn't lying and 1600 shipments a month is an accurate number, the list isnt swaying customers.
Why are you defending this shit source and questioning @Roger rabbit And me. Do you not care about the contaminated and mixed up gear, the security breaches, and the endless list of screwups. Still don't see where this source is any better than elite and brewkit, but you attack them and make apologies for this guy. Doesn't make any sense

Any businessman will tell you they are doing great even when they are suffering.

Panda is liar through and through.

Just like he said he would be here a few days and what did he do?

Made an appearance, tried to look like a hero and bounce. It’s how he does it. His actions speak far louder than his words and his reps words.. but for some reason people keep defending this crap lab.

Why are you defending this shit source and questioning @Roger rabbit And me. Do you not care about the contaminated and mixed up gear, the security breaches, and the endless list of screwups. Still don't see where this source is any better than elite and brewkit, but you attack them and make apologies for this guy. Doesn't make any sense
Im not defending anyone, nor attacking anyone.

Of couse all the issues are concerning. It would be self centered of me to think i could sway the majority.

Members should be able to make up their own minds. And it should be based on the facts.

Any businessman will tell you they are doing great even when they are suffering.

Panda is liar through and through.

Just like he said he would be here a few days and what did he do?

Made an appearance, tried to look like a hero and bounce. It’s how he does it. His actions speak far louder than his words and his reps words.. but for some reason people keep defending this crap lab.

Exactly any business man will tell you whatever they think you wanna hear. Itd be impossible to determine if hes lying. So to pass it of as fact is inaccurate .

Im just a regular guy around here and order what to me is a lot of gear domestic. I did get some good gear from this place on my last order. Can anyone really let me know of a solid place right now for domestic? I’ve had to look around before but damn it seems like there’s just abunch of garbage places active right now for domestic.

Exactly any business man will tell you whatever they think you wanna hear. Itd be impossible to determine if hes lying. So to pass it of as fact is inaccurate .
Using that logic, means elite and brew kit were telling the truth

but for some reason people keep defending this crap lab

People are naive. Look at how many orders colossal, trinity, jest junkie ... all the pop up labs get.

The hair in vials is a fact. Under dosed hgh is a fact. Mislabeled gear, wrong raws shipped, facts.

Calling someone a liar? Even in real life thats hard to do, unless youre dare devil and have the power to do so. Its impossible over the internet. Saying panda got cut off? From whatever. Not a fact.

Im just a regular guy around here and order what to me is a lot of gear domestic. I did get some good gear from this place on my last order. Can anyone really let me know of a solid place right now for domestic? I’ve had to look around before but damn it seems like there’s just abunch of garbage places active right now for domestic.
Sasquatch and alphausa,a check out the threads

Yeah I’ve heard abunch of bad shit about them. Or are you just being a smart ass again?
He risked getting burned by the locals for you. I have ordered from both. I’ll never say any lab is gtg. Say thanks and head that direction. PPL rep is a great guy but he can’t control quality.

I was too, and everyone chased him off.
Elites gear was contaminated before PPL. Someone posted pics of it in there thread. I had two vials of test E which seemed to have filter debris in them. Fuck Elite. Probably caused someone an infection somewhere.

Elites gear was contaminated before PPL. Someone posted pics of it in there thread. I had two vials of test E which seemed to have filter debris in them. Fuck Elite. Probably caused someone an infection somewhere.
Just another strange and bazaar decision by panda, probably just being lazy and thinking he could make easy money, in picking elite to be his domestic brewer.

Whatever reason he shut down for is irrelevant. This board is for harm reduction for members, not to deal with sources who screw up on a regular basis. Maybe we need the list posted again of all his screw ups. Because right now, he's not even looking like a good source for raws
Id love to see them all in one post.