PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yes you all are very correct. No one person can pack and ship the amount of orders that my international finished warehouse was receiving in one day. It was three people. Unfortunately the three people happen to be my warehouse manager, his wife and his sister. And they have all returned to his hometown. So as I’ve said it has left me with no one to man the warehouse as of now. My domestic shop will have a full restock in the next couple of days that will include 15kg of raws and 3,000 finished vials.
And how long before your next screwup that the rep has to fix, usually you're good for about a week.

And you might want to put a muzzle on your rep @Jeffg353

Yes you all are very correct. No one person can pack and ship the amount of orders that my international finished warehouse was receiving in one day. It was three people. Unfortunately the three people happen to be my warehouse manager, his wife and his sister. And they have all returned to his hometown. So as I’ve said it has left me with no one to man the warehouse as of now. My domestic shop will have a full restock in the next couple of days that will include 15kg of raws and 3,000 finished vials.
Oh, and funny 'recollection I just had, you saying it was ok to inject hairy gear, because the ba would sterilize it. That was a classic

Crazy how when you get called out, the story now changes to 3 people all related.

And why the fook would you think it’s a great idea to have 3 family members in an important role? You certainly have no experience in management or higher roles in a company. This opens yourself up to organized theft along with many other issue including this one if it a legit issue.

Cool story bro[emoji106]

Is the alpha labs guy name Tom. Writes shitty English. I could be wrong but is “he” also a woman or was that another lab that I’m thinking of.

No, i believe you're referring to one of the raw dealers here.
Not the same guy. The other guy is a reseller of various well known labs.

The hair in the vial was truly an inexcusable act on elites part and by extension my part. But I highly doubt anyone would have died as a result of injecting from those vials. There is 2% BA in every vial that is also used for keeping the liquid sterile. Again I am in no way trying to say that was okay in anyway. I just think you’re being a little over dramatic
This

Yes you all are very correct. No one person can pack and ship the amount of orders that my international finished warehouse was receiving in one day. It was three people. Unfortunately the three people happen to be my warehouse manager, his wife and his sister. And they have all returned to his hometown. So as I’ve said it has left me with no one to man the warehouse as of now.
Cringe-worthy at best but keep digging that grave PPL. Your name is mudd imo !

My domestic shop will have a full restock in the next couple of days that will include 15kg of raws and 3,000 finished vials.
How about a discount code for meso? Been waiting to long for a domestic restock! Just to confirm you are using a different method for packaging raws? Not just powder in baggies correct!

Please don't tag that retard. I think that's the only way this thread could get worse.
That's the fella! His name eluded me during my post. Thank you.

For posterity, Tom, who i refuse to tag or he'll wander over here with his incomprehensible gibberish, is the rep/owner/whatever of Shenzhen Ok Biotech Technology.
That’s why I didn’t tag him! :D Bio has been good enough in past. I praised elite once and now I learned my lesson. I can speak of past transactions but that’s not worth much how shit has been in meso for the last 6 months..

That’s why I didn’t tag him! :D Bio has been good enough in past. I praised elite once and now I learned my lesson. I can speak of past transactions but that’s not worth much how shit has been in meso for the last 6 months..

It’s not how much shit meso has been, it’s just we expose the creep labs since they can’t hide behind their paying for protection like on other boards.

These same labs we expose here continue selling junk on other forums.

It’s not how much shit meso has been, it’s just we expose the creep labs since they can’t hide behind their paying for protection like on other boards.

These same labs we expose here continue selling junk on other forums.
Oh yeah, nothing but love for meso. I don’t even log in anywhere else. I was just speaking in generality as most labs crashed and burned around the same time. Felt like a shit storm everywhere you looked.

He is talking about nandroxl
That's the fella! His name eluded me during my post. Thank you.

For posterity, Tom, who i refuse to tag or he'll wander over here with his incomprehensible gibberish, is the rep/owner/whatever of Shenzhen Ok Biotech Technology.
Please don't tag that retard. I think that's the only way this thread could get worse.
Yeah I knew I was mixing up something. Nandro is alpha and Tom is the he she right. Whoever was asking about alpha I had a few decent experiences with him. Shit for talking to but delivered the goods. No complaints.

Crazy how when you get called out, the story now changes to 3 people all related.

And why the fook would you think it’s a great idea to have 3 family members in an important role? You certainly have no experience in management or higher roles in a company. This opens yourself up to organized theft along with many other issue including this one if it a legit issue.

Cool story bro[emoji106]

If I was running a normal business then sure I could throw an add on Craigslist and find a diverse range of employees. But since this business is a grey area business in China I try and find people I can trust who I personally know or someone who is known by someone I trust and will vouch for them. And I’m not sure what incentive a skinny Chinese guy or two women would have for stealing gear from me being that they don’t speak English and would have no means to resell it. Not to mention the fact that I keep records of my stock levels.

How about a discount code for meso? Been waiting to long for a domestic restock! Just to confirm you are using a different method for packaging raws? Not just powder in baggies correct!

I’ll put a discount code up tomorrow when I wake up. And yes my shipper in America has changed how the raws are packaged inside the box.

If I was running a normal business then sure I could throw an add on Craigslist and find a diverse range of employees. But since this business is a grey area business in China I try and find people I can trust who I personally know or someone who is known by someone I trust and will vouch for them. And I’m not sure what incentive a skinny Chinese guy or two women would have for stealing gear from me being that they don’t speak English and would have no means to resell it. Not to mention the fact that I keep records of my stock levels.

I’ll put a discount code up tomorrow when I wake up. And yes my shipper in America has changed how the raws are packaged inside the box.

Weird that you say you keep inventory of stock. How did elite steal from you then? Like you claim....

Second.. what incentive would they have? Gee-golly I don’t know. The same incentive you have to sell what you sell. Plenty of apps that interchange languages even email services provide this. Pretty lame excuse saying they can’t do business or wouldn’t steal because they don’t speak English only Chinese.

Third.... normal business come on it doesn’t take a genius you found one person you trust... doesn’t take that much more effort to find another you trust that isn’t related to the other person, but I do like how you always fall back on the “craigslist “ add. Let me guess your next thing is “ this isn’t amazon” right?

Weird that you say you keep inventory of stock. How did elite steal from you then? Like you claim....

Second.. what incentive would they have? Gee-golly I don’t know. The same incentive you have to sell what you sell. Plenty of apps that interchange languages even email services provide this. Pretty lame excuse saying they can’t do business or wouldn’t steal because they don’t speak English only Chinese.

Third.... normal business come on it doesn’t take a genius you found one person you trust... doesn’t take that much more effort to find another you trust that isn’t related to the other person, but I do like how you always fall back on the “craigslist “ add. Let me guess your next thing is “ this isn’t amazon” right?
I think @Jeffg353 said brewkit stole frpm panda.