PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Well when and if PPL goes under or popped. You won't have to say "I told ya so"
Funny thing is poor shipping methods,bad handling of customers info or even shitty domestic isn't going to be ppl downfall I think PPL presence on social media is going to be his downfall.look at EA

Funny thing is poor shipping methods,bad handling of customers info or even shitty domestic isn't going to be ppl downfall I think PPL presence on social media is going to be his downfall.look at EA

Exactly, he has a total disregard to anyone.

According to him.. panda there isn’t anything wrong with a steroid dealer promoting discounts for steroids on snap chat.

This is how PPL makes biz...

When the customs has the package, they tell you that the package has been sent later than it has to buy more time before reship.

Then they go against their own reship policy in 7 days at customs it counts as sezied..... 15 days instead they reship in real.

When you want their reship and choose DHL, they want $ 100, before I've always paid $ 50 extra

DONT TRUST PPL RESHIP POLICY AT ALL!!!! DONT COUNT WITH YOU GET YOUR RESHIP AT TIME!

Yeah sorry.. just so fucking angry when they talk bullshit..
I get it, trust me man. I do. Posting evidence that can't be corroborated is one thing, specific dates and all that is a really tough thing to fight in a court of law (if you ever had that happen that is). Community first.

When the customs has the package, they tell you that the package has been sent later than it has to buy more time before reship.

Then they go against their own reship policy in 7 days at customs it counts as sezied..... 15 days instead they reship in real.

When you want their reship and choose DHL, they want $ 100, before I've always paid $ 50 extra

DONT TRUST PPL RESHIP POLICY AT ALL!!!! DONT COUNT WITH YOU GET YOUR RESHIP AT TIME!
This is 100% bullshit. DHL reship $100? GTF out of here with that shit. I'd tell them to go fuck themselves.
Why pay for something you paid for and didn't work. Stealth. It didn't work.

This is 100% bullshit. DHL reship $100? GTF out of here with that shit. I'd tell them to go fuck themselves.
Why pay for something you paid for and didn't work. Stealth. It didn't work.

They sent regualr free (It sucks customs take it every time)
Haha..then read this...

We are keeping lose money on charging our cusotomer $50 for shipping,but in fact ,the shipping fee should be $100 or $200,but we bear them.

They sent regualr free (It sucks customs take it every time)
Haha..then read this...

We are keeping lose money on charging our cusotomer $50 for shipping,but in fact ,the shipping fee should be $100 or $200,but we bear them.
That's fucking insane! I'd see $100 if it went through every time but that's not case or even possible. Or if they offered to ship it somewhere else and then to the final destination. $50 it is and no more then that. I've ordered a bunch of times from these guys and they need to change the stealth. It's not working anymore. Packs are being seized like crazy from my understanding.

I had to get a reship and it didn't cost me anything.

Package was stuck in customs, eventually it was released (after almost 2 months) but I refused delivery.

Holy shit. Really? 2 months is the longest I've ever heard. How'd you refuse delivery?
Happend to me m8 before with shitty maxsource fucked up source, raws were held in customs for around half of year... eventually ive recieved all of it but it was bunk shitty raws, which i payed for around 1200$

Holy shit. Really? 2 months is the longest I've ever heard. How'd you refuse delivery?

Take the slip USPS says you missed the delivery and go onto the website to refuse delivery with the provided information on the missed delivery slip.

Take the slip USPS says you missed the delivery and go onto the website to refuse delivery with the provided information on the missed delivery slip.

Happened once to me...
Delivered into my home address box 4-5 months later. Opened right up, taped up with customs tape.
No idea how they decided to give it back to me, thank god for stealth.