PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I went and got my package. You can sign behind the notice to allow someone else to pick it up for you. I signed the fake name I used and it worked
Good thinking. Ive picked up a couple packs from post office. Seems like if they require signature they wont just leave it and theyll make you pick it up.

Happend to me m8 before with shitty maxsource fucked up source, raws were held in customs for around half of year... eventually ive recieved all of it but it was bunk shitty raws, which i payed for around 1200$
Holy shit. That's amazing. Wonder what happened to cause that to be there so long and not.found.

This is how PPL makes biz...

When the customs has the package, they tell you that the package has been sent later than it has to buy more time before reship.

Then they go against their own reship policy in 7 days at customs it counts as sezied..... 15 days instead they reship in real.

When you want their reship and choose DHL, they want $ 100, before I've always paid $ 50 extra

DONT TRUST PPL RESHIP POLICY AT ALL!!!! DONT COUNT WITH YOU GET YOUR RESHIP AT TIME!
You shouldn't have had to pay but 50$ of that if it's a reship you already paid half pm me if you need help on it.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
I know some things are frowned upon talking about in an open forum but if there is some sort of new method don’t you think we should be made aware of it some how. Not being a dick just trying to save you some headaches.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. its stated in my order that package is being prepared, it will be 4th day with this being prepared status.
That's international, how long delay should I expect?

Dude, there's only one guy, in the whole company that packs orders .All 1600 a day. His brothers sisters mom's aunts sisters cousins neighbor had a in grown hair removed. He is out for a while . Can I interest you in some hair in a vial? How about some undosed GH?

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. its stated in my order that package is being prepared, it will be 4th day with this being prepared status.
That's international, how long delay should I expect?

Dont be suprised...
Reship counts after 7 days at customs... My have been 18days.. i dont have any tracking nr yet.
PPL said he come back when he wake up and give disc code.. have u see him? no?

Can u trust anything what this company tells you? NO

Why does PPL get me think at TOM!

Great, now im going to wait god knows how long.
Why the fuck its possible to even place an order if INT warehouse is out of order?
Fucking bullshit

Great, now im going to wait god knows how long.
Why the fuck its possible to even place an order if INT warehouse is out of order?
Fucking bullshit
Raws? I believe they shipped differently fro finished. Email them or wait for the rep. I bet your pack will be sent. It happened to me, sort of. I was impatient, after a day or two of the preparing shipment status i emailed them and it updated right after. Coincidence? Maybe.

I too am in Samuels shoes.
I'm not about to pay 100.00 for 25gr of Test E when i can go International and score 100grams 4 the same price ➕ shipping costs.
I was like a in shit when I found out about Panda and his Domestic Raws.
Now w all this drama IDK if I should take the plunge and go International or find another Raws supplier. It's not so easy to find as we all know.
Just trying to be patient and hope everything works out for the best. For all of our sakes!