PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Plus there is the whole issue of a rep testing. No matter what. It’s biased.
I think people give reps way too much credit. How much do you think they get paid? 25%to50% discount? Maybe free gear? I dont know. Who cares if the rep tested them or not. All tests, from everybody, member, rep or source, is one piece of the equation.

I think people give reps way too much credit. How much do you think they get paid? 25%to50% discount? Maybe free gear? I dont know. Who cares if the rep tested them or not. All tests, from everybody, member, rep or source, is one piece of the equation.

Testing from a rep is never a piece to any puzzle.

That tool floated around testing while he was a panda rep to gain credibility.

Those tests should be disregarded.

Why was testing done on labs with raws supplied to by panda?

Don’t remember him doing tests on labs that were not affiliated with panda

i wasn't even convinced he bought them from brewkit, and after he started the contest, I was sure of it. This si why reps shouldn't be in other threads

i wasn't even convinced he bought them from brewkit, and after he started the contest, I was sure of it. This si why reps shouldn't be in other threads

Right, for all we know know he was sending in from the same / original batch purchased and or given to him.

because he's a rep for a company who didn't like brewkit
Theres better ways of doing it. He couldve stomped all over the raws. He couldve jizzed into them and biologically contaminated them. It still showed up as pure. And it wasnt 100% clear thst it was brewkit who fucked up. So thats a lousy way of sabotaging, especially someone who did a good job sabotaging themselves.

Theres better ways of doing it. He couldve stomped all over the raws. He couldve jizzed into them and biologically contaminated them. It still showed up as pure. And it wasnt 100% clear thst it was brewkit who fucked up. So thats a lousy way of sabotaging, especially someone who did a good job sabotaging themselves.

You are missing the point.

No one except you are saying sabotage.

Who knows why? Maybe because a ton of domestic ugl use panda? Maybe because he tests from where he buys his own stash?

You think anytime anything is questioned it is a conspiracy theory.

You would make a great rep.
When start a statement "for all we know" or "im not convinced" you are already stating opinions. Not facts. People hold your opinion highly around here. And theres more then enough actual facts that can be used as ammunition against panda. So why even theorize?

A rep testing the source he reps for is the same as a salesman telling you what he is selling is the best. They have an invested interest in what they are doing. I used to install sprinklers as a side business. I would tell people why my installation was better then someone else’s. It’s the same thing.

A rep testing the source he reps for is the same as a salesman telling you what he is selling is the best. They have an invested interest in what they are doing. I used to install sprinklers as a side business. I would tell people why my installation was better then someone else’s. It’s the same thing.
This makes me believe that @Morefyah was right inregards to the reps pushing certain labs. That used PPL raws!