PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Has anybody had PPL test E sent to a lab for testing? I’ve ordered a few times from PPL and just recently checked out this thread, I instantly regretted the brewing and pinning of this product after spending like 10 hrs catching up

I too am in Samuels shoes.
I'm not about to pay 100.00 for 25gr of Test E when i can go International and score 100grams 4 the same price ➕ shipping costs.
I was like a in shit when I found out about Panda and his Domestic Raws.
Now w all this drama IDK if I should take the plunge and go International or find another Raws supplier. It's not so easy to find as we all know.
Just trying to be patient and hope everything works out for the best. For all of our sakes!
I believe the 100 shipping is an option for the international. I still think you can go with the 50$ one. I believe the new option is just for faster turn around and better movement from point to point. If you factor in the 50$ shipping and cheaper raws international vs cheaper shipping but inflated raw price for domestic there isn’t much of a difference except TA and seizure. All depends on your time frame. Order in advance from international and you’re good. Or pay the extra 50 and it still might be worth it in the long run. Everyone’s needs are different. You’d really have to sit down and do the math to see what works for you.

Has anybody had PPL test E sent to a lab for testing? I’ve ordered a few times from PPL and just recently checked out this thread, I instantly regretted the brewing and pinning of this product after spending like 10 hrs catching up
Test Results from Analyzer on the Raws

Sample A: NPP..... >99%
Sample B: Test C....>98%
Sample C: Proviron...99.8%
Sample D: Anavar....99.7%
Sample E: Anadrol...coming back as Test C. Asked Analyzer to recheck/retest
Sample F: Tren A.....98.1%
Sample G: Test E.....>98%
Sample H: Test P.....98.6%

@Jeffg353 tested some panda test e raws he got off brewkit. Was >98% pure

I’m curious to know if the anadrol was really test cyp. These are kinda important things to get right when shipping a customer a compound.

Mistakes happen. Shit happens. We all get it but it’s a mistake none the less. A mistake that can also have some very serious side effects. I’m not one for dramatics but you could really fuck someone up. Even an experienced brewer could potentially get something thinking it’s one thing and it being another.

Mistakes happen. Shit happens. We all get it but it’s a mistake none the less. A mistake that can also have some very serious side effects. I’m not one for dramatics but you could really fuck someone up. Even an experienced brewer could potentially get something thinking it’s one thing and it being another.
but I guess some people think that's ok

I fucking don’t. I stick to pretty basic shit but what if his adrenaline raw mixes like test. Wouldn’t want to find that one out.
They sell estrogen raws.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

How many transgender order from them?
And how close are they to the test raws? And what if they accidently switched them?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: