PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I should mention also that i was using pandas arimidex raws @ .5mg eod.
Was going to have it sent to analyzer for testing but had some things to take care of before paying to send everything off.
Bloodwork and my experience is all i have to offer so take it for what its worth, keep in mind this was from an order before all the fuck ups.

Had some NPP come in from PPL last month. Was going to start using it. Anyone have experience with PPL NPP? I read someone said they had deca labeled as NPP.

There’s not much i or anyone else can tell you that will help you unless you have a specific question. If not either cross your fingers or send a sample out.

58927444-E7CB-4588-865F-282255EEF267.png 43F3A52B-CD83-42F2-87CF-3EFA56D2B7FD.png On self TRT and just had blood work taken monday from PPL test E on Week 5 currently. I currently pin once a week mondays 200mg. Took bloodwork before I pinned this week. Here are my results. Any advice greatly appreciated as far as dosing from here on out as this is my first experience starting TRT. I believe the last bloodwork I had taken back in February my test was at 68.

View attachment 89090 View attachment 89091 On self TRT and just had blood work taken monday from PPL test E on Week 5 currently. I currently pin once a week mondays 200mg. Took bloodwork before I pinned this week. Here are my results. Any advice greatly appreciated as far as dosing from here on out as this is my first experience starting TRT. I believe the last bloodwork I had taken back in February my test was at 68.
What ai dose are you using? You need to bring that estrogen down

View attachment 89090 View attachment 89091 On self TRT and just had blood work taken monday from PPL test E on Week 5 currently. I currently pin once a week mondays 200mg. Took bloodwork before I pinned this week. Here are my results. Any advice greatly appreciated as far as dosing from here on out as this is my first experience starting TRT. I believe the last bloodwork I had taken back in February my test was at 68.
How long was it between your last injection and the time blood was drawn

Does anyone even fucking care from ppl,
@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
For fuck sake how can you keep receiving money for orders when you cant even pack the fucking order?
So how long ill see in my payed order that package is being prepared.
Thats some fucking customer communication righr there, splendid ffs

Does anyone even fucking care from ppl,
@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
For fuck sake how can you keep receiving money for orders when you cant even pack the fucking order?
So how long ill see in my payed order that package is being prepared.
Thats some fucking customer communication righr there, splendid ffs

Not to detract from your genuine complaint but I am in a similar situation. Me and a now former buddy ordered from PPL a few weeks ago. He changed our meet multiple times, so I still haven't gotten the actual vials and don't expect to. Frustrating as all hell but it's kinda like being too drunk at a bar and getting dick teased by a fat bitch. Sometimes it's better not to get it.

Last edited:
What the actual fuck, you serious?
What kind of reply youvegot from customer service?
Customer service.. they email "warehouse" and "warehouse" say its normal that customs have it so long (Note that 7days they own policy say it counts as sezied) so warehouse dont want to reship yet..
Now they have promise me tracking today or tomorrow... we will see... i dont belive anything from them before i have a tracking nr.

You maybe see in theard that PPL him slef did write.. that i can pm him so he can fix this.
Have this man fix it? Answer me on pm? No.

This company allways fix fast so u can pay your order.. but after that.. u are trash for them and u have to wait whatever what policy says.