PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Customer service.. they email "warehouse" and "warehouse" say its normal that customs have it so long (Note that 7days they own policy say it counts as sezied) so warehouse dont want to reship yet..
Now they have promise me tracking today or tomorrow... we will see... i dont belive anything from them before i have a tracking nr.

You maybe see in theard that PPL him slef did write.. that i can pm him so he can fix this.
Have this man fix it? Answer me on pm? No.

This company allways fix fast so u can pay your order.. but after that.. u are trash for them and u have to wait whatever what policy says.
So your case is a bit different, supposedly your package has been seized and u waiting for reship.
With me, my order has not been even packed yet...

So your case is a bit different, supposedly your package has been seized and u waiting for reship.
With me, my order has not been even packed yet...
are the people at the warehouse back from the fathers funeral yet

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. - Im sure this question has already been addressed. But, what is deal with international orals and inject? When will that be back up?

Thanks,
R
just curious, and I ask this with all due respect, but with all the problems with finished gear from this source, international and domestic, why would it matter. There's lots of good international sources out there that have had none of these problems

just curious, and I ask this with all due respect, but with all the problems with finished gear from this source, international and domestic, why would it matter. There's lots of good international sources out there that have had none of these problems

Brother, honestly, I wasn't aware of the probs as of late bc I haven't been following the thread. I've ordered orals and inject in the past with good success but it's been over 6 - 7months ago. The last order I placed was raws only since I learned to brew my own. With that being said, is that the reason they have taken them off? Also, is everything still g2g with raws? I was also going to place an order for them as well.

Thanks,
R

Brother, honestly, I wasn't aware of the probs as of late bc I haven't been following the thread. I've ordered orals and inject in the past with good success but it's been over 6 - 7months ago. The last order I placed was raws only since I learned to brew my own. With that being said, is that the reason they have taken them off? Also, is everything still g2g with raws? I was also going to place an order for them as well.

Thanks,
R
about all I can say is read the thread.

Thanks,
R
If you order raws you'd be lucky to get them.

Who do you suggest?