PurplePandaLabs Raw source

u know when I bothered the rep for updates...
when the shit said delivered .,,, and it clearly wasn't..
whole fiasco took 2 months to fix and recv a replacement...
if ur gonna order intl and think ur gonna get it before the end of the month.. ur up for a big surprise..just saying
plan accordingly and ull be ready for the worst..

The sad thing about this thread the ppl rep has mostly been less active in this thread as of late.

Actually both reps have more or less stepped out these past few days ....

I know guys are pissed off.
I think someone already made mentioned that someone should start looking into finding a good legit raw source to share with the community.

I never understood why anyone went to ppl for anything but raws.

Why would you buy finished when there are an over abundance of good sources INT & Dom with similar prices and many reviews.
In the end bloodwork tells all but you don't even have to search very hard to find a good src for finished.

Ridiculous.

1.) Inbound into customs more than 7 days
2.) Customs letter presented.
3.) Order not delivered within 30 days after shipment shipped.(some countries are excluded from this being that it can and has taken longer than 30 days to arrive to some small island countries)

That's not true. Last time it was over 40 days before I received mine. Origin post preparing shipment for well over 30

With all the shit going on with panda lately it blows my mind to see so many people still trying to order.... Especially domestic. I only order raws but even with raws I'm not ordering until panda gets his house in order. If that even happens I mean.

With all the shit going on with panda lately it blows my mind to see so many people still trying to order.... Especially domestic. I only order raws but even with raws I'm not ordering until panda gets his house in order. If that even happens I mean.
Only reason for me is I need accutane and it's been life changing... Not gonna risk running out

Fair enough
Ironically I ordered domestic, but their inventory count was off. Had to go back and forth with them to work out an agreement to get X amount international since there was no way I'd believe the domestic raws would restock in 2 weeks

Ironically I ordered domestic, but their inventory count was off. Had to go back and forth with them to work out an agreement to get X amount international since there was no way I'd believe the domestic raws would restock in 2 weeks
Domestic is a joke. I ordered dbol raws and the packaging was terrible. Shipping was fast but that doesn't make up for the package. Lost some of the powder sure to the way it was packed up.
Granted that was with the previous domestic dude doing it.

What is the usual turn around rate for INT?
15 - 30 days?
Yeah sometimes faster usually a crap shoot
@PurplePandaLabs Rep. its stated in my order that package is being prepared, it will be 4th day with this being prepared status.
That's international, how long delay should I expect?
Pm me and I will find out what's up.

Testing from a rep is never a piece to any puzzle.

That tool floated around testing while he was a panda rep to gain credibility.

Those tests should be disregarded.

Why was testing done on labs with raws supplied to by panda?

Don’t remember him doing tests on labs that were not affiliated with panda
Actually he sent all that way before he started repping.
But it was his decision to post afterwards.
@PurplePandaLabs Rep. or @purplepandalabs How much longer before domestic is restocked on raws? Ty
Next week is the last word I've gotten.
I’m on 12 days without a shipping update from origin post is preparing shipment.
That's pretty normal probably update nearly at destination.

Had some NPP come in from PPL last month. Was going to start using it. Anyone have experience with PPL NPP? I read someone said they had deca labeled as NPP.
I Roid tested my NPP and it said it was deca. Test might have been wrong but I've used those tests many times without problem. The Ester was supposed to turn olive. It went orange..not even close.
Hormone vial was normal.

Last edited:
I honestly think we need another titty/ass contest to boost moral and ppl brand power round here..just saying!!

I do it for the titties brah!!!

I Roid tested my NPP and it said it was deca. Test might have been wrong but I've used those tests many times without problem. The Ester was supposed to turn olive. It went orange..not even close.
Hormone vial was normal.
They're both nandrolone so I'd assume they'd test the same on roid test. Never used those things as they seem like garbage to me but nandrolone is nandrolone to that basic of a test.

Results from Test Ace homebrew. 350mg a week/50mg ed. 12 weeks into cycle. Test done about 26 hours after last shot. Estro high, apparently my AI was no good or not taking enough.
Lipids are out of whack due to Tren. BW.jpg

I think someone already made mentioned that someone should start looking into finding a good legit raw source to share with the community.
At this point, it doesn’t even need to be a good legit raw provider. Just a raw provider that can provide (key word here). Ha ha.