PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Results from Test Ace homebrew. 350mg a week/50mg ed. 12 weeks into cycle. Test done about 26 hours after last shot. Estro high, apparently my AI was no good or not taking enough.
Lipids are out of whack due to Tren. View attachment 89134
Your e2 is reading high because you used the wrong e2 test. It is reading tren as e2. Get the sensitive test next time to find your real values.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm not as familiar with free test numbers.

If you get a report that doesn’t break down into free test then imo it’s not really worth reading as far as the testosterone goes.

If you have 5,000 testosterone but doesn’t break it down into free test then you don’t know if your free test is 10. Then that would explain why your total test would be so high... and in that situation one would probably say.. “ I didn’t see much gains” but damn my blood sure looks great! This gear is fire .

But the same guy who has 2,000 total test but has a free test of 70 would say best cycle ever. ( and some would say your total test looks low. Your diet must have been on point to see those gains)

The reason is because your body is using everything at a very efficient rate and since the testosterone is able to be free it is being utilized. Bound testosterone is just floating around wanting to do something but can’t.

Does anyone have any experience with the purplepanda domestic US source drostanolone propionate? I just tested it using Roidtest regeants A, B, and C, and the results arent quite adding up. Appears to be methyltestosterone from the results I got. flouressed light green-blue under the UV light, which should be a no-reaction for drostanolone propionate.

Just wondering if anyone else has had issues with this raw.

yea bro domestic prop (but finished) roid test D showed purple (it did) B-test supposed to be yellow but turned brown, uv light supposed to show green but showed no effect....roid test is bs too, because if you use plain GSO in test D it turns purple too so anything with gso will turn up purple..you can research it on any msg boards.

I take it you are talking about test prop and not drostanolone.

And yes I have read a bit about the carrier oil effect with Roidtest. Everything I buy and test is either pills or raw powder so I hope that stuff has no effect on me.

The drostanolone prop I tested was raw powder. Even with the shortcomings of Roidtest, I wouldnt expect a "No reaction under UV light" to suddenly become "green-blue flouresence".

Another guy upthread said his drostanolone was treating him well and that he was gonna test it and see what it came up as. Hoping to hear from him soon.

I take it you are talking about test prop and not drostanolone.

And yes I have read a bit about the carrier oil effect with Roidtest. Everything I buy and test is either pills or raw powder so I hope that stuff has no effect on me.

The drostanolone prop I tested was raw powder. Even with the shortcomings of Roidtest, I wouldnt expect a "No reaction under UV light" to suddenly become "green-blue flouresence".

Another guy upthread said his drostanolone was treating him well and that he was gonna test it and see what it came up as. Hoping to hear from him soon.
I’m the guy up thread, it’s supposed to show up tomorrow! Quick question? I’ve never used roid test before. So when your mast or whatever went to green-blue. What was that telling you it was? Ty

I’m the guy up thread, it’s supposed to show up tomorrow! Quick question? I’ve never used roid test before. So when your mast or whatever went to green-blue. What was that telling you it was? Ty

You will understand all when you see the results-sheet and the instructions.

Vial B can be looked at under UV light for further analysis.

The blue-green color suggested either methyltestosterone or nandrolone. It was hard to pinpoint precisely which hue it was. But, mast is definitely supposed to be no-reaction so color of anykind was dissapointing.

You will understand all when you see the results-sheet and the instructions.

Vial B can be looked at under UV light for further analysis.

The blue-green color suggested either methyltestosterone or nandrolone. It was hard to pinpoint precisely which hue it was. But, mast is definitely supposed to be no-reaction so color of anykind was dissapointing.
Got it. Ok ty for help

They're both nandrolone so I'd assume they'd test the same on roid test. Never used those things as they seem like garbage to me but nandrolone is nandrolone to that basic of a test.
The test has 2 parts. 1 for the ester and one for the hormone. The hormone was the correct color but the ester wasn't. It turned orange for deca instead of turning olive for npp.

If you get a report that doesn’t break down into free test then imo it’s not really worth reading as far as the testosterone goes.

If you have 5,000 testosterone but doesn’t break it down into free test then you don’t know if your free test is 10. Then that would explain why your total test would be so high... and in that situation one would probably say.. “ I didn’t see much gains” but damn my blood sure looks great! This gear is fire .

But the same guy who has 2,000 total test but has a free test of 70 would say best cycle ever. ( and some would say your total test looks low. Your diet must have been on point to see those gains)

The reason is because your body is using everything at a very efficient rate and since the testosterone is able to be free it is being utilized. Bound testosterone is just floating around wanting to do something but can’t.
You know of any sources that tell how to make the body efficient in this way?

There are several ways to lower naturally.
Vitamin d is probably the best way considering how deficient most people are now a days and of course one of my favorite mineral zinc.

Edit: I would recommend 10k iu per day of vitamin d.
Does lowering shbg and increasing free test affect sexual attributes such as erection quality and frequency? I have some vitamin D at work but no zinc. I'd like to experiment with this during my next cruise using blood work to test the efficacy of these supplements for this purpose.