PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Had some NPP come in from PPL last month. Was going to start using it. Anyone have experience with PPL NPP? I read someone said they had deca labeled as NPP.
Hey Goat,
I brewed some PPL NPP and Loved it!
I was running 600mgs per wk for 12 wks.
I have a rotator cuff injury that prevented me from several exercises and by the 10th-12th day I was feeling a 100%.
Yea shits definetly real.
It's my favorite compound. I use it in every cycle even when cutting.
Hope this helps
Scotty

FWIW I just had an international raw order in my mailbox about 15 days after I sent payment....guess I got lucky but it breezed right through customs.

Policy say 7days at customs counts sezied.

For real... now 19 days

this signals the end to me. I’ve been a 2 year customer and things are deteriorating rapidly. due to seizure, unpredictable transit times, blacklisted WU clients, and worse customer service, there is a huge erosion of trust. and to make matters worse, we are being forced into placing smaller and more frequent orders due to the uncertainty that we will receive them, just compounding the problem.

So your case is a bit different, supposedly your package has been seized and u waiting for reship.
With me, my order has not been even packed yet...
i directed this to you since u wrote about it.. but its more of a general experience for all..
soo when I order int doesn't matter what it is.. or where from(ebay)
the tracking info doesn't update for some time.. usually a week..
so,
im not defending any specific ugl in this case.. but given what I see from int ebay..
tracking info DOES take awhile to post and or update..
I think it should b baseline to start bitching after 2 weeks of no update..or no tracking info whatsoever..
until then.. wait !
believe me.. its frustrating xspecially given the nature..
and fyi, its happened to me everytime with ppl..
but, please note.. itl post seems to act the same way nomatter the seller and what your buying..

FWIW I just had an international raw order in my mailbox about 15 days after I sent payment....guess I got lucky but it breezed right through customs.
after waiting for a month and a half on a screw up from ppl..
my second order was recvd in 9 days intl..
so again.. a great example that when ppl or anyone out of the country puts our package I nthe mail.. its clearly out of their hands..

i directed this to you since u wrote about it.. but its more of a general experience for all..
soo when I order int doesn't matter what it is.. or where from(ebay)
the tracking info doesn't update for some time.. usually a week..
so,
im not defending any specific ugl in this case.. but given what I see from int ebay..
tracking info DOES take awhile to post and or update..
I think it should b baseline to start bitching after 2 weeks of no update..or no tracking info whatsoever..
until then.. wait !
believe me.. its frustrating xspecially given the nature..
and fyi, its happened to me everytime with ppl..
but, please note.. itl post seems to act the same way nomatter the seller and what your buying..
Im not bitching about tracking number, im talking about my payed order staying in preparing package status for almost whole week

where does it say that?? are u saying if its stuck at customs for 7 days.. or on the 7th day its a customs its considered seized??

ing accept you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of Purple Panda Labs.

To U.S. We reship for free twice if your package gets seized.

To other countries we reship for free once if your package gets seized.

If you choose not to reship or the resent package failed to go through again, no refund will be made.

The following situation will be considered as package seized:

1.) Inbound into customs more than 7 days
2.) Customs letter presented.
3.) Order not delivered within 30 days after shipment shipped.(some countries are excluded from this being that it can and has taken longer than 30 days to arrive to some small island countries)

Im not bitching about tracking number, im talking about my payed order staying in preparing package status for almost whole week
Yeah i had a domestic order say preparing package for about a week after it was delivered!! The website is not close to being accurate! They would e-mail me updates that were spot-on. I don’t know maybe this helps.....

I was reffering to gap between pmt posting ... and tracking number..
ur arguing symantics..
its like saying .. pmt posted but my order hasn't gotten out of "Patrick Swayze making your order out of clay" status..
who gives a fuck what they call it..
my point is.. THERE IS A DELAY... ALWAYS BETWEEN pmt post and tracking info..
people shouldn't worry before 2 weeks of receiving a tracking number!!
on intl ofcourse

ing accept you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of Purple Panda Labs.

To U.S. We reship for free twice if your package gets seized.

To other countries we reship for free once if your package gets seized.

If you choose not to reship or the resent package failed to go through again, no refund will be made.

The following situation will be considered as package seized:

1.) Inbound into customs more than 7 days
2.) Customs letter presented.
3.) Order not delivered within 30 days after shipment shipped.(some countries are excluded from this being that it can and has taken longer than 30 days to arrive to some small island countries)
`I don't know why I chime on on this shit.. I guess im just tired of reading pages and pages of "I paid yesterday... customer service has taken a day to respond.. fuck this lab.. fuck America!!! I hate myself!!!"
smh