PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Weird that you say you keep inventory of stock. How did elite steal from you then? Like you claim....

Second.. what incentive would they have? Gee-golly I don’t know. The same incentive you have to sell what you sell. Plenty of apps that interchange languages even email services provide this. Pretty lame excuse saying they can’t do business or wouldn’t steal because they don’t speak English only Chinese.

Third.... normal business come on it doesn’t take a genius you found one person you trust... doesn’t take that much more effort to find another you trust that isn’t related to the other person, but I do like how you always fall back on the “craigslist “ add. Let me guess your next thing is “ this isn’t amazon” right?
Yeah,they can package and ship, but they can only do it for panda lol. They would have no idea how to do it for themselves. Maybe Vicki ran off with the gear. This guy is hilarious.

But my summary of the situation overall is that nothing has really changed. People will continue to buy finished goods from this guy, he'll continue to screw it up in New unimaginable ways, people will whine about it, and life will go on. We do have the added bonus of this source creating all these mini sources that keep popping up, further increasing the drama and entertainment.

But my summary of the situation overall is that nothing has really changed. People will continue to buy finished goods from this guy, he'll continue to screw it up in New unimaginable ways, people will whine about it, and life will go on. We do have the added bonus of this source creating all these mini sources that keep popping up, further increasing the drama and entertainment.
This is true.

But...

Now you know there was gonna be a but.

They've gotta be doing something right. Lets say hes doing a quarter of the sales he says a month. 400 packs a month. Multiply by 12, 4800 packs a year. 50 or so complaints in a year? Come on. Thats not bad at all. Its miniscule if you use 1600 packs. 19200 packs a year, lets say 100 complaints. Still less then 1%.

Just crunching numbers. Maybe that figure would be 25000 packs or 50000 packs, if not for the good fight you put forth. We'll never know.

Well when and if PPL goes under or popped. You won't have to say "I told ya so"

This is true.

But...

Now you know there was gonna be a but.

They've gotta be doing something right. Lets say hes doing a quarter of the sales he says a month. 400 packs a month. Multiply by 12, 4800 packs a year. 50 or so complaints in a year? Come on. Thats not bad at all. Its miniscule if you use 1600 packs. 19200 packs a year, lets say 100 complaints. Still less then 1%.

Just crunching numbers. Maybe that figure would be 25000 packs or 50000 packs, if not for the good fight you put forth. We'll never know.
If you think about it, the guy is smart, he's not handling gear in either country, has outsourced all production and shipping, and basically risks nothing and collects money. I think his level of problems is and defects is greater than 1 percent though, cause when he screws up, it's big

One of the biggest lessons I’ve learned from this thread is to never fuck with @rpbb or @Roger rabbit. Jesus you two are like blood thirsty hounds! I love you but I’m scared of you both at the same time. Is that normal?

One of the biggest lessons I’ve learned from this thread is to never fuck with @rpbb or @Roger rabbit. Jesus you two are like blood thirsty hounds! I love you but I’m scared of you both at the same time. Is that normal?

Lol I don’t ever go after member/brother.

I just can’t stand how ppl runs his show. It’s dishonest at best.

Edit I take that back. There was this kid named Erin who absolutely annoyed me, giving out harmful advice. Luckily he isn’t around any longer.

e-thug1.jpg

Attachments

• e-thug1.jpg
    e-thug1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 9
I’m lucky enough to have @brutus79 on my side. If you think he’s scary on the boards, wait till you meet him in person if you haven’t already. He just happened to live in the same town as I did and he’s one strong, big bastard.
That would actually be pretty cool. Finding out that the guy in the gym that you bro nod or spot each other is a cool handle on here. I guess the flip side though would be finding out that the bro douche who never re racks or grunts/yells no matter the weight is really @rpbb.
Sorry bro I couldn’t help it. Im only kidding. I think your good people. You have good intentions.

That would actually be pretty cool. Finding out that the guy in the gym that you bro nod or spot each other is a cool handle on here. I guess the flip side though would be finding out that the bro douche who never re racks or grunts/yells no matter the weight is really @rpbb.
Sorry bro I couldn’t help it. Im only kidding. I think your good people. You have good intentions.
I always re rack, getting to old to grunt

If I was running a normal business then sure I could throw an add on Craigslist and find a diverse range of employees. But since this business is a grey area business in China I try and find people I can trust who I personally know or someone who is known by someone I trust and will vouch for them. And I’m not sure what incentive a skinny Chinese guy or two women would have for stealing gear from me being that they don’t speak English and would have no means to resell it. Not to mention the fact that I keep records of my stock levels.

I’ll put a discount code up tomorrow when I wake up. And yes my shipper in America has changed how the raws are packaged inside the box.

discount code ? :D 20% or more!

I re rack the light weights.

I leave the 100lb dumb bells out for the fat worker behind the counter to lift up and re rack.