PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Just another strange and bazaar decision by panda, probably just being lazy and thinking he could make easy money, in picking elite to be his domestic brewer.

This is exactly how panda operates.

He makes decisions based on here and now with zero plans put in place.

Every decision he makes has been a reactive decision based on the here and now.

He makes an appearance to ease people then bounces. I can promise he operates his business, website and facility the same. Only a matter of time when that reactive lazy approach causes people to be in hot water.

Not at all, I've ordered from alpha, and i would from sasquatch
Is the alpha labs guy name Tom. Writes shitty English. I could be wrong but is “he” also a woman or was that another lab that I’m thinking of.

Is the alpha labs guy name Tom. Writes shitty English. I could be wrong but is “he” also a woman or was that another lab that I’m thinking of.
Don't know his name, not good english, but alpha has always tested well at anaboliclab.com, so I went with it

Wait... elite was still involved AFTER all the hair and the other bs?

Lol I don’t know according to elite it was.

But what i was saying is mainly is the fact panda keeps the water muddy so no one really knows what’s going on.

I mean who do you believe... the guy who had hair in vials or the panda who broke his own privacy laws and rules on his own website? Tough call.

Never would have thought about alpha. I know nothing is ever gtg. Just remember going with a few places in the past and how difficult it was to find a decent source online. Thanks for the experience.

Here's the deal .Dude's a liar. Pretty simple. I dunno any source that's not, or doesn't sorta stretch the truth... Hell every one that supplies everything stretches it, think Coke really believes that you'll smile if you drink their soda? Any way... 1600 bucks and one dude processes them? Bullshit .Total bullshit . Not even remotely possible . If you're going to make up a lie...make it semi believable .

Here's the deal .Dude's a liar. Pretty simple. I dunno any source that's not, or doesn't sorta stretch the truth... Hell every one that supplies everything stretches it, think Coke really believes that you'll smile if you drink their soda? Any way... 1600 bucks and one dude processes them? Bullshit .Total bullshit . Not even remotely possible . If you're going to make up a lie...make it semi believable .
I agree. The more i think about it.

Next man up. They dont have an assistant manager? Vicky cant get a promotion? @PurplePandaLabs Rep. Could use a vacation. Send him over there to oversee.

Death in the family is a pretty standard excuse to miss work tho. Usually, in the real world, you can get away with using it a lot to miss work before some ones like okay wait i need some kind of proof. But usually no one wants to be that asshole.

Next man up. They dont have an assistant manager? Vicky cant get a promotion? @PurplePandaLabs Rep. Could use a vacation. Send him over there to oversee.

Death in the family is a pretty standard excuse to miss work tho. Usually, in the real world, you can get away with using it a lot to miss work before some ones like okay wait i need some kind of proof. But usually no one wants to be that asshole.
Vicky's tits or gtfo!

At my place of business I require you to bring back the funeral note.

Haven’t had anyone use that excuse. I go over this policy the minute they are hired along with other well known excuses that have requirements.

Call In sick? Doctors note doesn’t work for me, you need to bring your doctor medical notes along with the doctors note. This cuts down on fake doctors note. Mysteriously I rarely get a call in from
Employees.

Is Jeff crying about meso?

Thought he was a member here? That he loves this board and members ... lmfao!

Sounds like we need to point out every time he makes a post in anyone else thread that he is a panda rep.

Make him cry more.

Don't know his name, not good english, but alpha has always tested well at anaboliclab.com, so I went with it
Well he is a reseller and I verified the code with Bayer I believe it was and it was pharma. It’s 80 bucks but fuck it my health is worth it after all this crazy shit. It was about a year ago

Yes you all are very correct. No one person can pack and ship the amount of orders that my international finished warehouse was receiving in one day. It was three people. Unfortunately the three people happen to be my warehouse manager, his wife and his sister. And they have all returned to his hometown. So as I’ve said it has left me with no one to man the warehouse as of now. My domestic shop will have a full restock in the next couple of days that will include 15kg of raws and 3,000 finished vials.