PurplePandaLabs Raw source

That’s not a theory. how many companies just stop production because of one man? If panda was getting 1600 orders per month and you were in his shoes, would you not just man up and go to work till you got a replacement? He’s acting like some god had a family member die and now that god isn’t in his facility he has to shut it down. If that is the case.. and let’s pretend it is.... then that proves my point again... he is always reactive to issues and didn’t have the brains to have a second in command in place for unforeseen events. But it’s not the case, something happened and he made some shit story up.

Come on man you gotta stop here and read the sign.

BINGO!!!!! Low balling at $250 per order ×1600 is $400,000 large a month!!!!!!! There is no way someone is shutting that money down cuz one man left.
$400k revenue, not profit
but assuming 30% profit
that's still $120k A MONTH

Has anyone ran/ tested their Test C recently? Not planning to order any more, but I have a couple vials that I'm dubious about running after reading the last 10 pages.

Can someone give us a quick update on wtf is going on? I read through 15 pages but not getting towards the main squeeze. I got a few replacements from PPL a few months ago and now I am reading that Elite kept running PPL while panda pretended they got a new brewer. Now they are shutting down? WTF???

Can someone give us a quick update on wtf is going on? I read through 15 pages but not getting towards the main squeeze. I got a few replacements from PPL a few months ago and now I am reading that Elite kept running PPL while panda pretended they got a new brewer. Now they are shutting down? WTF???

you pretty much said it. Panda makes the waters so muddy you never know what is truly going on.

Hmmm, maybe we'll see a "new" UGL popping up soon.

I’m worried about my TEST CYP raws being TREST ACE according to someone on lab test section. Panda can you confirm this mistake? Not really trying to brew it unless im positive

you pretty much said it. Panda makes the waters so muddy you never know what is truly going on.

Come on now. Elite said that himself and then disappeared. You really gonna believe that piece if shit?

Don't see where'd you believe panda any more than elite
Im not gonna only believe the one that goes with my own opinions.

Elite said some shit. Didnt provide proof, didnt even stick around for the scrutiny.

Panda may very well be lying, what difference does it make? Without speculating, whats exactly wrong with shutting down the finished product line for a bit? For all we know all child labor escaped and theyre forced to closed down till they get more. I dunno. Im just speculating. Maube the triads shut him down. Who knows.

Its not as much as buying his excuse. Its more that he can shut it down for whatever reasons he wants. All hes doing is losing money.

Im not gonna only believe the one that goes with my own opinions.

Elite said some shit. Didnt provide proof, didnt even stick around for the scrutiny.

Panda may very well be lying, what difference does it make? Without speculating, whats exactly wrong with shutting down the finished product line for a bit? For all we know all child labor escaped and theyre forced to closed down till they get more. I dunno. Im just speculating. Maube the triads shut him down. Who knows.

Its not as much as buying his excuse. Its more that he can shut it down for whatever reasons he wants. All hes doing is losing money.
Whatever reason he shut down for is irrelevant. This board is for harm reduction for members, not to deal with sources who screw up on a regular basis. Maybe we need the list posted again of all his screw ups. Because right now, he's not even looking like a good source for raws

Sponsors