PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You supposed to use it before bed for tje sleep benefits? That alone would make this product worth my while.

That’s one reason I use it before bed. Gives you great relaxation and deep sleep.

I take my shower before bed too. So while skin is warm I apply it while the pours are opened up. It’s believed to absorb better.

That’s one reason I use it before bed. Gives you great relaxation and deep sleep.

I take my shower before bed too. So while skin is warm I apply it while the pours are opened up. It’s believed to absorb better.
I take James Bond showers so the cold blast at the end wouldn't work with that. I should try this for sleep though.

I take James Bond showers so the cold blast at the end wouldn't work with that. I should try this for sleep though.

You are more of a man than me! Cold showers.... I’ll pass lol.

But i do hear they are great for health.. just not man enough to do hahahah.

Just don't start taking ambien. I kicked out my window screen and tried to escape in the middle of the night. I have no idea where I thought I was going or what I was trying to escape...

Just don't start taking ambien. I kicked out my window screen and tried to escape in the middle of the night. I have no idea where I thought I was going or what I was trying to escape...
I took one once. My cell phone started growing tree branches and then it appeared to melt in my hands. That was it for me.

Sponsors

Latest posts