PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Talked to the PPL rep via PM and he said he doesnt have access to the site like that. Talked with CASH APP and they said that they dont have individual bitcoin wallet addresses that btc are transferred from. Talked with Melody from PPL service department and all she keeps saying is that she can't verify the payment was made without the senders wallet address which CASH APP says does not exist. So if my payment can't be verified by them I can't get my order and since my money has already been transferred to their wallet I can't get my money back either.
Thats bullshit. But whats cash app? Never heard of it. So they cant see the specific amout you sent enter their wallet?

You should be able to track your payment. Have you told cash app that you need the id so ypu can verify receipt via blockchain?
Used the CASH APP which is what I use all the time to transfer bitcoin. Never had a problem before and I've done transfers countless times. Melody is saying there is no way for them to verify that I transferred the funds even after I screenshotted the verification that funds were transferred email.
@DrinkFlintWater seems to be very knowledgeable when it comes to crypto. I have never used cash app but maybe he has or can at least give you some advice on how to track it on blockchain.

Talked to the PPL rep via PM and he said he doesnt have access to the site like that. Talked with CASH APP and they said that they dont have individual bitcoin wallet addresses that btc are transferred from. Talked with Melody from PPL service department and all she keeps saying is that she can't verify the payment was made without the senders wallet address which CASH APP says does not exist. So if my payment can't be verified by them I can't get my order and since my money has already been transferred to their wallet I can't get my money back either.

@DrinkFlintWater / @Holistic
Can either of you guys help a brother out here?

You should be able to track your payment. Have you told cash app that you need the id so ypu can verify receipt via blockchain?

@DrinkFlintWater seems to be very knowledgeable when it comes to crypto. I have never used cash app but maybe he has or can at least give you some advice on how to track it on blockchain.
Sent purple panda the blockchain info as well as reference stuff from CASH APP and Melody said she needs the sender wallet info to verify.

The app is CASH APP from SQUARE.COM I've used it tons of times and never had a problem before

Looking at the cash app I'm really not sure. This is another good reason to send your bitcoins to another wallet first before sending them to a source though.

The app is CASH APP from SQUARE.COM I've used it tons of times and never had a problem before
Man be careful sending directly from Square Cash. It is traceable. I use Cash App; but I transfer it to my Binance wallet, and from there to Electrum, and from there to Exodus, etc. etc. before transferring to the seller's address.
But for your problem, I cannot imagine them needing your sending wallet info. I'm sure you have a confirmation that xxx number of Bitcoin went to their receiving wallet (which should still show an address). That should more than satisfy questions their questions about payment being sent.

Man be careful sending directly from Square Cash. It is traceable. I use Cash App; but I transfer it to my Binance wallet, and from there to Electrum, and from there to Exodus, etc. etc. before transferring to the seller's address.
But for your problem, I cannot imagine them needing your sending wallet info. I'm sure you have a confirmation that xxx number of Bitcoin went to their receiving wallet (which should still show an address). That should more than satisfy questions their questions about payment being sent.
I forwarded them copies of all that and they are telling me that it's not enough for them to verify

I forwarded them copies of all that and they are telling me that it's not enough for them to verify
That is strange. I know it can sometimes take hours for it to show up in a receiving wallet; but IDK about this.
Do they agree that the receiving wallet info you are telling them is their wallet? If so, I see no reason to question you because those transactions cannot be undone.
The only other problem I could see is if you tried to send one type of crypto to another type of receiving wallet. I think that most often results in lost funds; and the transaction would not show up in the receiver's wallet.

I sent mine from Coinami and PPL asked for the same thing to verify payment. I sent the blockchain transaction ID and they verified my payment that way
This is new to me. I'd probably be freaking out too.
I have sent to multiple receivers, and never had to do more than submit my payment and await my email confirmation. Just gets scarier by the day with crypto. I guess I have been fortunate.

I have to take a look at the CASH app to understand the issue.
Few things: most web hosted wallets will have addresses that constantly change. Meaning youre never set with the same one; to send & receive.
However, a reverse trace on blockchain with the receivers address will clearly show any amounts sent to it, timestamped. Blockchain is absolute TRANSPARENCY.
@BrianNOLA70065 ill send you a PM.
One thing to note is this- and this is foolproof IME.
You purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum or whatever from coinbase or wherever you can turn your cash into crypto. You can set up a Binance account- send for example ETH to it. On binance you can swap that ETH for Bitcoin.( If thats what your source desires). That ETH still shows up on etherscan as being in your account as you never technically sent ETH out. Once swapped for whatever other coin, again, Bitcoin for this example. Send to a wallet then to your source or ive been skipping the wallet part. Ive done both ways. No issues. Also, turning Bitcoin, ETH, etc into a PRIVACY coin such as PIVX or XMR (monero) on Binance is extremely easy- just saying.

Send a email and title it to vicky send he the transaction ID and she can get it fixed bud.
She did it awhile back for someone who sent crypto after the gateway closed.
I have sent her every bit of info pertaining to the transfer that is available. I've sent screenshots of payment confirmation that funds were transferred to the wallet given as well as the blockchain info showing that the funds were transferred. Dont know what else I can possibly do. Cash app doesnt have senders wallet addresses that they transfer from. Have been trying to get this sorted out all day and feels like I'm getting nowhere with yall

Alright so everything got worked out. I took some advice from a member on here and screenshotted the blockchain info and apparently they were happy with that. Thanks for everyone's advice and input!!!

Finished my Tren-e brew. First time making tren. 2nd time brewing.

t09Ok5I.jpg