PurplePandaLabs Raw source

geez, what's it been, like a week, they're right on schedule.
At this point I’d say if you’re a fan of Russian roulette this is the place to go to play. I’m really getting sketched out by this place. I have like 300$ in my cart and it’s probably going to be my last order for a while but at this point I don’t think I can do it in good conscience.

Got it. Thanks for the input guys, going to get the “Tren” raws tested and will post an update.
Taste the Tren. It should have a spice taste to it. Yes put some drops in your mouth. If it don’t make you clear your throat or spice/bitter. More likely it’s something else. Yes also test it if you can. The taste test is good way to check fast

Want to share my recent experience.
This is solely INT. Raw.
More then one week ago ive payed my order via WU.
Since then its been in status preparing package.
I contacted rep and i was told that my WU payment was still not cashed out!!!
Mother fucker i mean what in the holy fuck is wrong with these fellas for fuck sake.
So im waiting like total dumbass and that lazy fucker havent even cashed out my wu payment?
Its been a fucking week!
I cant imagine doing bigger orders with these guys.
What if i would run UGl and i need to restock? Id be fucked huh?
This ppl service goes down the drain on daiiily basis ffs

This is solely INT. Raw.
Mother fucker i mean what in the holy fuck is wrong with these fellas for fuck sake.
So im waiting like total dumbass and that lazy fucker havent even cashed out my wu payment?
Its been a fucking week!
Damn I was gonna try international even tho I don’t really have patience for the wait time! But after reading your post I think I’m gonna pay a little more and stick with domestic! They usually have it to me in under a week! Plus customs still makes me nervous!

Brewed up some Test E and Tren E and I’m a bit worried about the color of my Tren. Does color matter? It looks similar to the test I brewed.
No I see alot of people claiming tren has to be dark that's a myth I have tren ace 150mg same color as my npp and test.
And it works just as it should.

This is solely INT. Raw.
Its been a fucking week!
They're also getting more popular everyday. I just learned about them not too long ago. They should probably up their staff.