PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Finished my Tren-e brew. First time making tren. 2nd time brewing.

t09Ok5I.jpg
If you want me to test it I will. I need about 60ml of it please

Ty

Brewed up some Test E and Tren E and I’m a bit worried about the color of my Tren. Does color matter? It looks similar to the test I brewed.

Attachments

• 3F901E0B-E35E-4BA6-ACA9-B35D616A8BA0.jpeg
    3F901E0B-E35E-4BA6-ACA9-B35D616A8BA0.jpeg
    256 KB · Views: 68
  • 121B4EE7-0E8D-404C-B23B-ACC2AEA9A472.jpeg
    121B4EE7-0E8D-404C-B23B-ACC2AEA9A472.jpeg
    315.8 KB · Views: 70
Brewed up some Test E and Tren E and I’m a bit worried about the color of my Tren. Does color matter? It looks similar to the test I brewed.
Idk if its the lighting but your powder doesnt look like any tren ive gotten from them, usually has a golden color and that looks very white.

Not sure if that camera filter is distorting the color but that’s some pretty white looking tren.

Idk if its the lighting but your powder doesnt look like any tren ive gotten from them, usually has a golden color and that looks very white.
That’s what I’m worried about, I’ve always seen a golden/ yellow powder but this was a off white color.

Shit like this is what makes this game pretty fucking scary. Especially since this lab has become very questionable. If PPLs number of 1600 orders a month is true a 1% error rate is only 16 errors out of 1600 but this isn’t like ordering a size medium and getting a large. This kinda mistake IF it is one could be very dangerous.

Shit like this is what makes this game pretty fucking scary. Especially since this lab has become very questionable. If PPLs number of 1600 orders a month is true a 1% error rate is only 16 errors out of 1600 but this isn’t like ordering a size medium and getting a large. This kinda mistake IF it is one could be very dangerous.
Makes me want to order test in hopes for tren and bold in hopes of primo lol
But youre right in all seriousness. Could easily effect someones health quickly if they were unaware of what theyre using.

No the test raws was kind of like melted wax and the Tren was a off white powder.
My last order had test e and sus. Test e came in as a rock hard clump. My sus came as a mushy waxy yellowish clump. From what I’ve heard these are normal appearances for both so it’s possible the test is what it is but that tren is definitely questionable.

My last order had test e and sus. Test e came in as a rock hard clump. My sus came as a mushy waxy yellowish clump. From what I’ve heard these are normal appearances for both so it’s possible the test is what it is but that tren is definitely questionable.
Got it. Thanks for the input guys, going to get the “Tren” raws tested and will post an update.

My tren was from intl and it had a slight orangy/gold color. When u added the bb to the raw did it turn into a thick slush?

Sponsors